New Ibanez Rgr 521 Ex2, just wondering
Ryan
Apr 4 2007, 01:23 AM
GMC:er
Well today i saw a Ibanez rgr 521 ex2, it has swirls on the body (very cool i must add), it has a skull or grim reaper with a leaf for the inlay (also very cool)...24 frets, 2 humbuckers forgot what kind..no tremolo sad.gif, but o well..i dont use that much anyways..just wondering if anybody has played it before, or maybe have heard it played before....i didnt get a chance today to play it..and might not get to..for a while...but just wondering how it might be...i hope it sounds good...because it looks bada$$........anybody have any idea..how good it is?

or maybe some site i can go to..to check out the sound...help would be greatly appreciated!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Apr 4 2007, 11:36 PM
GMC:er
so nobody has played this before, or has even heard it played before..im guessing....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:27 AM