> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Lukasz Drazek's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 31 2013, 02:23 AM
Instructor
Hi Lukasz!! Welcome to your Gab's Army thread!!

Could you please tell me a bit about you, your musical tastes, influences, strengths and weaknesses? I would need some videos of you playing rhythm and solo guitar, so please post your best material here. If you have some music or ideas of your own, also post them here. Also let me know how you think that I can help you and what are your expectations for our job. You can check the other Army's thread to discover the different modalities of this project.

The principles of our Army are:

+ Improve your technique
+ Make music and solos
+ Have fun
+ Destroy the enemy (hahaha not really just kidding... )

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 31 2013, 02:00 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for making that thread.
I wanna improve my playing in all aspects. Everything is my weaknesses xD I wanna improve my technique, improvisation. My favourite guitarists are Paul Gilbert, John Pettrucci, Zakk Wylde,so my aim is play like them. About my videos i dont know what i should record biggrin.gif Maybe u recommend what i should learn. I think my skill here is around 4/5, but mb im wrong. Actually i take part in Todd Simpson Bootcamp.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 31 2013, 03:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 31 2013, 10:00 AM) *
Thanks for making that thread.
I wanna improve my playing in all aspects. Everything is my weaknesses xD I wanna improve my technique, improvisation. My favourite guitarists are Paul Gilbert, John Pettrucci, Zakk Wylde,so my aim is play like them. About my videos i dont know what i should record biggrin.gif Maybe u recommend what i should learn. I think my skill here is around 4/5, but mb im wrong. Actually i take part in Todd Simpson Bootcamp.

Cool! Let's start with this lesson, please learn it and shoot a video in a few days to let me see your current level.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/guitar_loves_piano/

also incorporate this warming up and endurance exercises into your diary routine:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=42825

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Feb 2 2013, 07:45 PM
Learning Roadie

Its my playing, i have very cheap guitar so sometimes its out of tune specially some frets on high e string ;d Maybe sometimes is my fault xD

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Feb 2 2013, 07:46 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 3 2013, 05:58 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Nice take! We have now 2 things to concentrate on. First, your right hand movement when you play alternate picking technique. I can notice that you are moving your fingers while the correct way to do it is moving your hand from your wrist. Please read the explanations in this thread: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=42828
Also check the right hand of the instructor in this lesson and you will notice it: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Beginn...ernate-Picking/
We should go for an alternate picking lesson, could you please search for one at your level HERE

The second thing to improve is your vibrato technique. It's not consistent and one of the reasons why is that you are not using the other fingers to help the finger that is pushing the string. Please pay attention to how Piortr makes the vibrato at 00:07: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/guitar_loves_piano/

Review these things and keep on practising this one.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Feb 4 2013, 05:07 PM
Learning Roadie

Is it good right hand movement?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 4 2013, 08:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Feb 4 2013, 01:07 PM) *

Is it good right hand movement?

yes! It's much better now! This is another cool lesson to practice this:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Picking-Hand-Basics/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Feb 5 2013, 03:42 PM
Learning Roadie
Picking Hand Basics:

and my second take of Guitar Loves Piano:

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 5 2013, 06:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Feb 5 2013, 11:42 AM) *
Picking Hand Basics:

and my second take of Guitar Loves Piano:

Awesome!! You really understood how vibrato must be done! You improved Guitar loves Piano take a lot! You just have to continue practising in this way to feel even more comfortable with the technique now. Great job!! smile.gif

You could add this one to your practice: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Guitar-Loves-Piano-2/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Feb 10 2013, 06:27 PM
Learning Roadie
My 1st take of Guitar Loves Piano #2

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 11 2013, 03:55 AM
Instructor
Nice take mate! IT sounds cool! I think that you still have to concentrate on feeling... dynamics and vibrato. Try to make vibrato even more consistent and regular, sometimes is a bit too electrical. Also be sure to do it from your wrist, not with the finger.

Check the first part of this video where Joe shows how to add vibrato properly to bends... check how he moves his left hand...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Feb 19 2013, 04:19 PM
Learning Roadie
3rd take of Guitar Loves Piano #1:

And here is Guitar Loves Piano #2:

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Feb 19 2013, 09:56 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 20 2013, 05:13 AM
Instructor
Hi Lukasz! Thanks for the videos! Your feeling is better now! I can notice that your vibrato starts to be much more natural than in your previous version! This means that you are doing a great job, keep on working on it. There are some details starting at 00:45 in the Guitar loves Piano lesson 1 but it's just some random wrong notes. The part 2 is also very good, and the most important thing to work are the bends because there are many that don't reach the correct pitch.

Keep on the good job! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Mar 12 2013, 01:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Take a look on this one.

Guitar Loves Piano #1:

Guitar Loves Piano #2:

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 13 2013, 12:34 PM
Instructor

Hi Lukasz! Thanks for your take and congrats for your work! You are on the right path with these two lessons! Your timing and overall feeling are very enjoyable. I think that you only have to review your bending technique because there are some bends that don't reach the correct pitch in both takes, for example at 00:55 in the first one and at 01:26 in the second one. Your bending is better than in the past but it still needs more work. Do you notice the problem?

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Mar 13 2013, 12:34 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Mar 13 2013, 12:40 PM
Learning Roadie
I think i understand that, but u will see that on next takes, what lessons can you recommend to practice bending?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 13 2013, 02:33 PM
Instructor
Great! These two lessons are very useful for practising bending:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Beginn...String-Bending/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/String-Bending/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Mar 17 2013, 05:19 PM
Learning Roadie
Guitar Loves Piano #1:

How it looks now? later i will post second #2.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 17 2013, 10:05 PM
Instructor
Hi Lukasz! You have been working hard mate! You bending technique is very good now! You are reaching the correct pitches!! I'm impressed how fast you are improving your playing. Keep on working on this lesson to feel more comfortable with it, and now concentrating a bit more on your vibrato technique. But let me say congratulations! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Mar 22 2013, 01:25 PM
Learning Roadie
Next take:

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:36 PM