Making Your Own Tracks
Mertay
Dec 19 2019, 11:36 AM
GMC:er

Pop'ed-up on my youtube page and generally liked what I heard.

I usually bump into electronica/hip-hop based loops but as heard there are solutions out there for a guitar player too. These products seem great for a beginner to start making his/her own music.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Dec 19 2019, 11:39 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 19 2019, 04:41 PM
I've used the EZMix packs before but not the Keys or drummer!! Looks like a great way to get ideas down!!
biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 19 2019, 10:58 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Dec 19 2019, 03:41 PM) *
I've used the EZMix packs before but not the Keys or drummer!! Looks like a great way to get ideas down!!
biggrin.gif

Yeah I'm pretty sure the pedal demo youtubers and backing track makers use these often if not always.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 19 2019, 11:17 PM
Spiff eh? I love the EZ products. I've been using EZ drummer with expansion kits forever and still dig it. Also, I use EZ Mix all the time. For getting a quick guitar tone to adding a patch for a bass guitar, it's just the quickets and easiest tool I've ever come across.

Todd
QUOTE (Mertay @ Dec 19 2019, 05:58 PM) *
Yeah I'm pretty sure the pedal demo youtubers and backing track makers use these often if not always.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:57 AM