Lascaille's Shroud, Indegogo Campaign
bleez
Jan 1 2014, 10:15 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Just thought I'd mention the current drive on indiegogo by GMC member 'The Uncreator', for those who might not be aware of it.
He's looking to fund the distribution etc of his 2nd CD.
Interval 02: Parallel Infinities, The Abscinded Universe
I have the first album and was really impressed with it, kinda blew me away when I first heard it tbh and from what Ive heard of this album it sounds even better smile.gif So if anyone is into progressive death metal space operas ( and quite frankly, who isnt! ) ....... I highly recommend checking it out smile.gif also, Im quite certain that girls will be impressed if you play it for ( at ) them.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Todd Simpson
Jan 2 2014, 05:43 AM
GMC:er
Great stuff! Always good to see GMCers striking out on their own and making killer music!

QUOTE (bleez @ Jan 1 2014, 04:15 PM) *
Just thought I'd mention the current drive on indiegogo by GMC member 'The Uncreator', for those who might not be aware of it.
He's looking to fund the distribution etc of his 2nd CD.
Interval 02: Parallel Infinities, The Abscinded Universe
I have the first album and was really impressed with it, kinda blew me away when I first heard it tbh and from what Ive heard of this album it sounds even better smile.gif So if anyone is into progressive death metal space operas ( and quite frankly, who isnt! ) ....... I highly recommend checking it out smile.gif also, Im quite certain that girls will be impressed if you play it for ( at ) them.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:15 PM