3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Hey All!
Gen
Aug 30 2007, 03:21 AM
GMC:er
Welcome Dew!
Enjoy your stay biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DewLondon
Aug 30 2007, 03:27 AM
QUOTE (Gen @ Aug 30 2007, 03:21 AM) *
Welcome Dew!
Enjoy your stay biggrin.gif

OMG GMC is turning into a hotel now?? tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Aug 30 2007, 03:29 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 29 2007, 11:20 PM) *
Thank you so Much for all of your welcomes! .. so is there only 6 of us girls here at gmc? ohmy.gif

Actually there are 7 that I know of in total. There is also Melinda....she's posted a few times but not many. I've chatted with her via pm and she's a pretty busy woman. Sticks mostly to the lessons but pops by the forum when she gets a chance. I'm sure there are more who just do the lessons and never venture to the forum but it would be great if they'd pop in even if it's only speratic.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 30 2007, 03:34 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 29 2007, 10:20 PM) *
Thank you so Much for all of your welcomes! .. so is there only 6 of us girls here at gmc? ohmy.gif

There may be many more, these are the ones we have seen post ...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 30 2007, 03:54 AM
Instructor
Incredible, there is a girl in that forum !! XD why girls don't like playing guitar ?? (or almost not seriously?)

Hello DewLondon, nice to met you !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 30 2007, 05:04 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 29 2007, 10:27 PM) *
OMG GMC is turning into a hotel now?? tongue.gif

Hotel, id turn this place into a house and live in it if i could smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 30 2007, 05:07 AM
Instructor
GMC also need a restaurant with wide variety of beer! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
DewLondon
Aug 30 2007, 05:15 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 30 2007, 05:07 AM) *

Can we make that a smoking bar? and im soo going to be first in line for the bar! and Pavel.. how on earth could you forget we need a stage where everyone can play ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Aug 30 2007, 05:23 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 29 2007, 11:07 PM) *

Thats Seconded biggrin.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
bart m
Aug 30 2007, 05:26 AM
QUOTE (SDMF75 @ Aug 30 2007, 03:16 AM) *
Welcome Dew! Get ready to learn more than you can imagine.

Yep...it is definitely the one stop shop for all your guitar playing obsessions...Welcome!!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 30 2007, 06:35 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 30 2007, 12:15 AM) *
Can we make that a smoking bar? and im soo going to be first in line for the bar! and Pavel.. how on earth could you forget we need a stage where everyone can play ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Open Amp night at the GMC Hotel laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
rokchik
Aug 30 2007, 07:03 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 30 2007, 02:35 AM) *
Open Amp night at the GMC Hotel laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Too funny laugh.gif

I'll be second in line for the bar by the way...actually I'll get the first round...you guys have been good to me! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 30 2007, 08:25 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ill be first line on the stage smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 30 2007, 08:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 30 2007, 06:15 AM) *

We sure need a stage but not for playing........WHO CAN DRINK BEER FASTEST???????? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
DewLondon
Aug 30 2007, 04:07 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 30 2007, 08:58 AM) *
We sure need a stage but not for playing........WHO CAN DRINK BEER FASTEST???????? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Funny Guy tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 30 2007, 05:06 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 30 2007, 01:57 AM) *
Wey Hey i finally found the ladies forum! ha.. thanks rokchik! how is everyone today? gosh dont we need more women here, there doesnt seem to be many of us sad.gif. in fact just thinking about it, ive never actually personally met another girl that plays guitar.. strange.
Well im Dew, im 18 and from london ive been playign a few years and a few months ago i joined GMC.. and my gosh i have improved so much! it has really inspired me to take it seriously, so id like to say a big thank you to all the Gmc staff who do such a great job and for all the time they put into helping the members smile.gif

Hello Dew and thanks a lot for showing up here!

I am also very glad to hear about your progress and your nice words about the staff! biggrin.gif Be sure to upload some sound samples in the future so that we can help you out even more..

QUOTE (rokchik @ Aug 30 2007, 02:45 AM) *
No problem girl....glad to have ya on board...we can slowly start to take over now laugh.gif just kidding!

Hehe Rokchik, you are kidding but you know what - if anyone was to take over this forum it would ladies! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 30 2007, 06:15 AM) *

hehe well having an audio chatroom actually isn't that far away - once the technology allows it I hope we can have virtual audio-jam-rooms etc.. smile.gif

I should stop babbling and keep working on the ever delayed site upgrade...

--------------------

+Quote Post
FlyingFin
Sep 6 2007, 05:48 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 30 2007, 03:07 AM) *
Addiction + Boredom is not good biggrin.gif I'm at GMC all day haha. Even when I play guitar biggrin.gif

This is true. He is always online! ((><))

QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 30 2007, 09:58 AM) *

Woah, don't you go there! Now I've got the urge to come down to Croatia and challenge you myself!

As long as that GMC will have a good selection of european beers. My experience with that Bud Light over there in the states wasn't too good tongue.gif

--------------------
Moonsorrow!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 6 2007, 08:26 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Hi Dew and welcome,
sure you're going to have a great time at the GMC hotel (you can check out but never leave laugh.gif )

QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 30 2007, 01:58 AM) *
WHO CAN DRINK BEER FASTEST???????? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Well I once got timed at 9 second for a pint of guinness - can drink lager a lot quicker though rolleyes.gif .

Cheers (hic)
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Sep 6 2007, 08:44 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 6 2007, 04:26 AM) *
Well I once got timed at 9 second for a pint of guinness - can drink lager a lot quicker though rolleyes.gif .

Cheers (hic)
Tony

Whoa....I enjoy a good pint of Guinness but at 9 seconds...I think I'll pass.....actually I think I'd pass out biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
dango
Oct 10 2007, 06:01 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 30 2007, 04:34 AM) *
There may be many more, these are the ones we have seen post ...

yes you are right. I haven't sent post until now. I only joined a month ago, there are more ladies by now. I am ladies member and from London, too. But I am not young rock chik. I am middle age womon, (although my heart is young rock chik) I start playing quitar only two years ago. Nothing is too late to do something you like, is there? I like to play Green Day and Muse very much. But reacently I felt i am stack, don't know what to do next,that kind of feeling, but then I found this wonderful GMC. I am enjoy practicing with you every day.
And also reading forums are very helpful to sorting out my problems and questions. I thank you for GMC.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:22 PM