Blues Ballad Video Collaboration, FINAL MIX & COMMENTS
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 28 2008, 06:45 PM
Instructor
Well after a long long waiting (sorry again, for the last time smile.gif ) I give you our first video collab on this board.

COLLAB BACKING: Blues Ballad
COLLAB TYPE: Video
PARTICIPANTS: 14
TOTAL LENGTH: 10m 20s

I have a couple of words to say before you move on to the comments:

I really enjoyed in this collab much more than in any collab I did on GMC before. This is largely due to the fact that I could at last see you all guys in person on this videos. When I listened to your takes on previous collabs, and I listened to most of you for some time now, I couldn't see how you played your takes. This hasn't bothered me much, but when video takes from this collab started to arrive, and later in the mix, and today while writing comments I though: "wow! This is the real thing!"
Although this collab took some time to finish, because I had to download all video and audio material, and double sync everything in Vegas, insert transitions and fades etc, it was a big advantage to later watch you play and see exactly what you do. This made it much easier to comment some stuff I couldn't to before!
So for this collab (I hope you won't mind smile.gif ) I wrote even larger comments then before. I took me roughly 5 straight hours to watch and rewatch every video 5-6 times and write this stuff.
As always I must write a disclaimer that all that I wrote is my subjective opinion, so you shouldn't take anything in negative connotation. I tried as much as I could to keep things positive, but I'm just a human, and we all can make mistakes sometimes. If you find anything at all that you think it is not correct or I somehow told you something and you feel it is not fair or something, please write it down and I'll be sure to check it out and discuss it.

And, without further ado:

here are the brave participants that went into this video adventure: biggrin.gif

(in alphabet order)

Andrew Cockburn

PLAYING: starting great with a nice raked note, and a good solid bend, then a sharp release, and vibrato, another good bend, and going down to bass strings. then a bit more bending, a small pause, and going down to do a small ending lick, with a V note in the end, all nicely vibrated.
SOUND: very good sound as always Andrew, you seem to tend to use that smooth overdriven sound that is slowly becoming your signature tone. also, stereo delay is very nice and smooth as well, and brings a good quality sound depth to the tone.
TECHNIQUE: very good, I like the minimalistic approach, raking notes are very cool, vibrato is also great, I would prefer to be a bit wider and longer on notes, but I think it is solid and nicely executed. Notes ring clearly, and your subtle details and phrasing are also very very good, like those sharp releases, and slow bends. You seem to follow the beat very good, and use the phrasing very well in rhytmical sense.
VIDEO: chroma key is very good, and your lightning is awesome, everything is seen clearly and sharply. A bit more experimenting with chroma clipping mask and chroma blur perhaps because sometimes some edges go in, and eat away the inner sides of your figure. That custom made 3D background is a great touch indeed, nice detail with guitar and treble clef mirroring in it, gives the background a good dimension that is needed when using the chroma. Smart thinking.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: You are the men of details, everything, sound, video, technique, everything is made very neat, smooth, and with an outstanding sense for details, those small details that give the overall impression, but a bit hard to notice on the first go. Well done.

audiopaal:

PLAYING: two consecutive power chords, and moving slowly from basss trings, building your melody upwards, very good. Using more of a minors scale melody lines, rather then blues licks adds a good character to the solo. Using vibratos on all important notes, and playing nicely in beat, in the end a small sliding melody line on one string, and going up to the V. very good.
SOUND: nice and smooth, a bit fuzzy, but it doesn't sound harsh at all, it sounds very soft and warm. I haven't noticed to much reverb, so that is a good thing. If you did put any, that blended in nicely with the track, if not, the sound alone blended in nicely so it sounds great in general.
TECHNIQUE: Everything is executed with a nice feel, I liked the way you picked hard those power chord, shows some character. Vibrato is good and you execute it correctly from the wrist, but I prefer to be a bit more wider and slower. It would sound even better when wider I'm sure of it. I like the way you incorporated slides into that solo, they are really nice, steady and fast and go with the beat. this adds those subtle phrasing details that mean a lot with this kind of tunes. good job.
VIDEO: video is good, a bit dark and redish, since you used only one 100W light source, maybe another 60W I'm not sure. Nevertheless, I think video has a good definition, just lacks a bit of sharpness and has some minor noise due to lights, but that can be fixed easily by putting one 500W halogen anywhere in the room.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: you have a good honest character, I like the hat, and moving while playing in standing position reveals a good looks for playing live. You would look good on stage definitely. Keep rocking mate.

coffeman:

PLAYING: nice first blues lick with vibrato bend, followed by a good interval lick, then a nice vibrato bend, and again on the root. Then we have a nice minor line down there on the low E string V, a nice long slide, then a solid clean alternate picking pattern followed by a vibrato, and going up to to some nice repetitive lick, vibrato bend, and again nice bends to finish off.
SOUND: Sound is good, a bit ruff drive, but it's a strat sound, smooth single, just a bit compressed. Nevertheless it sounds very smooth.
TECHNIQUE: Your technique is pretty good man, very nice phrasing with those bends and vibratos, you do them nicely, but need more stability with bends and vibratos, so they can be in tempo with the track and a bit secure. I think they would sound even better like that. You did that unsecure slide, but a great vibrato after it with index finger. Also that alternate pattern is pretty good and clean and that repetitive lick in the end is also awesome. To achieve even better clarity, I suggest playing only note at a time, some notes blend with other, so watch for that. Great tone is often about hitting one note, and after it hitting the other, not allowing the notes to bleed into one another. Of course there is no major bleeding here, but with a better clarity it would sound very professional.
VIDEO: great one, very clear and sharp, colors are great, and this is mainly because of the daylight, which is really best if you can use it. Another light could be used from the (cameras view) left side to kill that shadow from daylight, but overall I think the video is great.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: good feel for the blues, nice bluesy licks, and played with a feel, but little stiffed at moments, you need a bit more security when recording these videos which is normal. Great thing that you recorded standing, and I like the fact that you listen what you play rather then just fretting away - the ability of a good soloist. Well done.

deeproots:

PLAYING: Nice first repetitive intro lick with slide down and the that slide with a vibrato, then a nice small lick on the root followed by similar bass lick but in different position down there on the bass strings which adds to the fullness of the tone. then a couple of hammered ghost notes, vibrato, slide down, couple of more ghosts, then a great bend with a nice feel to it with that repetitive picking good job there, specially in the end when bending over whole step. Then a small mistake on the C note B string, but great recovery to the B and doing that smooth slide down again. in the end we have a small basic position lick, with a nice D string bend to create that minor vibe to it, very good.
SOUND: sound is very good, tone is nice and clean, smooth and warm. really nothing to add here, I think you nailed your tone mate.
TECHNIQUE: doing a lot of slides down, and that is a good thing in general, adds a good vibe to the soloing, also picking is very clean, and I like the sound of the pick hitting the strings. Vibratos are executed correctly, but can be a bit more stable and wider. I think you vibrate nicely with the tempo, but need more security when doing vibrato so it sounds even more natural than this. Bends are on the other hand very good, on spot and in pitch, very good.
VIDEO: Video is good, a slightly better angle to yourself could be achieved, and the light source behind you is string, just need another light to the right, that part of the shot is a bit darker.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: not showing off just playing your thing, and playing it very well. Feel is great, and I think you really felt this tune and your notes, they are in place and played from your soul. good job.

Gus:

PLAYING: A couple of pulloffs there, and and big bend, then picking your way through release, then another bending lick, vibrato, and going to the root. Next we have a bending repetitive lick, that sounds pretty good, again finishing on vibrating root, and again repetiative pulloffs followed by a root. then a slide to the position, where picking a bit, and bending, then finishing on the root again. In the end we have similar lick as on the start.
SOUND: Sounds is pretty good, a bit trebly, but it is not harsh, more smooth and compressed a bit. Delay is a nice touch, and although I know you like to use this lighter preset, it is very good for leads, I think it just need a bit of low end fullness but that's just MO.
TECHNIQUE: Technique is very good, I like how you play, nice and clean, every note is heard cleanly, and in tune. the first bend was little higher that pitch, but OK, and vibratos need a bit of work to be wider. that nice arpeggio was good, but some notes bleed to one another, so try to think of that. Also I noticed that you mainly anchor your right hand heavily and rely on moving the thumb and index when picking. I think this is OK, but you should slowly get yourself used to pick from a wrist and not anchor your hand that much, I think it will sound more natural, and you will not get any strain on thumb and index in the long run.
VIDEO: Video is very good, a bit yellowish, but it turned out quite well, because you had 2 lights sources, one in front and on in the back. Add one lamp more to the right to get rid of that shadow and it will look pro.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: good playing and a bit unsecure with improvisation, you have some nice licks, and a sense for bending and repetitive licks, but need a more structured solo build up, and it will sound even better. All in all, good work.

kaznie_NL:

PLAYING:starting with a nice double bend, then picking away a bit around the basic position doing a small vibrato, and another sequence followed by a slide upwards. then involving a bit of a minor vibe and sliding to the second position, where doing a nice bending lick with a feel a finishing of on the root. then sliding away again up to the neck and doing another bend, and going again down slowly, then a small alternate pattern and picking away the interval which sounds really nice. In the end we have a bend and vibrato.
SOUND: Sound is good, a bit boxy, but clear, and on moments nice and edgy.
TECHNIQUE: very good, you improved a lot, bends are nice, and vibratos aren't that nice, but you'll get the hang of it, the most important thing is that you are doing them correctly. Picking with your right hand should be without anchoring te right hand, and more from the wrist, so focus on that while practicing, don't let the hand anchor itself during practice and you'll be fine.
VIDEO: video is good, you are nicely in the shoot, but there is a bit of noise in the video, mainly due to one 100W light source. Another light to the right and a bit closer to you would really make picture even better so consider it next time when recording.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: Regarding the fact that you are still a bit young you play great. I played a lot worse back then so you are advancing pretty good mate. I've listened to old collabs and can only tell you that you improved a lot, you do bends now, and beginning to vibrate the strings nicely. anchoring the right hand needs some time adjusting, but with this pace of progressing you are keeping I'm sure it will be pretty soon. Keep rockin.

leedbreak:

PLAYING: a couple of nice notes that are repeated, and then a small climbing following the rhythm of the track nicely, and going to IV with a small vibrato. Then a small sequence on the pentatonic scale, followed by a good long whole step bend, and alternate picking down to another bend. Then we have some more alternate sequencing, using some slides downwards. Right to the end we have some nice alternate picking sequences that goes along interesting with the beat.
SOUND: Sounds is very good, smooth and warm. It is a bit buzzy and compressed for my taste, because it lacks dynamics because of that. Other than that, I think it sounds great.
TECHNIQUE: Technique is good, need more working on vibrato technique, and bending in general, feeling a bit unsecure there. Other than that it is nice and smooth, alternate is good so are the slides.
VIDEO: I think you used here either soft daylight, or some kind of neon light, maybe I'm mistaken. Whatever it is, it is a bit dark on the video, and whole tone is kinda bluish-greenish, but all in all, the picture is very clear and I can see everything nicely.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: Good sense for rhythmic figures and building, but need more work on melodic stuff in order to sound more fluid, rather then up-down the scale. Try practicing some arpeggios, bends, and vibrato, and it will sound even better. The feel is very good and playing nicely, while listening to what you play is a good thing. Good job.

organizedconfusion:

PLAYING: starting nicely around the root, vibrating, sliding down, and then bend to the root again. On the IV we have again nicely going to the root, and then a couple of great hammered on ghost notes, followed by a bend release, pull off and root again, but on the B string now, and a nice fast slide upwards. then a couple of sliding licks, down on the neck, and vibrating with the index nicely. After that it is climbing again to the basic B position to execute some good bends, double stop and to finish off nicely in tune.
SOUND: Sounds is pretty good, lots of drive, but nice and solid, not too buzzy.
TECHNIQUE: playing is very good, nice structural building and melodic passages within hte solo. You need more security with bends and vibratos, bends are a bit slow, and vibrato as well, but you do them correctly. Right hand is pretty good. ALso more muting needs to take place, some notes were bleeding here and there so watch for that.
VIDEO: video is dark, but suprizingly, I could see your moves very nicely, largely due to the fact that it was as close up. Only daylight source was behind you right, so you needed at least one more light to the left, other than that the shot is cool and not too much noise.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: Great solo, and melodic building, needs a bit more security with bendings and vibrato to sound even better. Understanding for rhythm and where to put notes is one of your stronger sides as well. Great job.

skennington

PLAYING: nice first bend to the vibrated root, then another one, this time on vibrated V, again on the root via bend but on the same string, and some alternate sequence, a slide, then another sequence but with palm mute, and again doing some bends several times, and moving up the neck again using palm muting finishing off nicely with a vibrated bend.
SOUND: is very good, filled with delay, I would personally like slighlty less of it, but it sounds unique this way, so there's no need changing it, nice tone in general, very full and rich.
TECHNIQUE: everything sounds very good and solid, bends are pretty good and fast.As for vibrato, you vibrate the string with fingers instead of using wrist, so you should probably pay more attention to vibrato exercise to avoid creating a bad habit. Also I noticed that you pick mostly downwards and avoid alternate picking so you should probably practice more alternate runs in order to give your technique more space. My guess is that you practice a lot of downstroke powerchord songs (like Metallica, but this is just a guess!), since you use palm muting and downstrokes often. Anyway this is a good technique in general, you just need a bit more wider range.
VIDEO: Video is good, needs more light in front definitely. COntrast is pretty ruff between you and the background because there is the window and you are casting shadow on yourself practically. Also at some point I couldn't see exactly what you were playing, the hand went out of shot. Other than that it is good, there is no noise, so it is a quality shot.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: Nice rich sound, good sense for rhythm and melody as well, and nice to see that you look what you play and think about it. I think after doing some alternate runs your playing will literally explode and be even better than now. Great job.

Smells

PLAYING: vibrated root at start, and then G and B string simultaneously vibrated, very nice, then everything repeated in similar fashion, followed by a nice sharp raked bend with a feel and vibrated slightly as well, then released and down to the V nicely applying vibrato and inserting ghost notes here and there as well. Then we have a long slide, moving to position 3, and doing another some awesome bends with a great feeling, and vibrating the IV in the end, followed by 2 consecutive bends and moving to root on the string bellow. then a solid sharp raked bend and release, and slide downwards, and finishing off with great sounding bluesy lick on the pentatonics.
SOUND: sound is great, smooth and very dense and rich. Tone is accurate, so is fretting, and delay is a nice touch.
TECHNIQUE: technique is very accurate, bendings are fast and sharp, and vibrato is really good one, even without support of other finger. I would like to be even wider - this would definitely make is sound very very professional indeed. All in all everything is rock solid, and no up-down kind of stuff, nicely built solo from start to end.
VIDEO: picture is nice and sharp, you used nice amount of light form above. I would suggest another more brighter and more diffused light in front for even clearer picture.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: simply to put it - great. Everything is in balance, technique, tone and structural layout of the solo. Good improvising skills in general, nothing particularly going wrong, all you can do is fine tune that vibrato and it will sound even more killer than now. Very well done mate.

superize

PLAYING: starting from a root on the high I string in the 1 position, and sliding downwards. then again the similar lick, but this time starting to build a nice minor melody on one string. then a couple of staccato picks, followed by slide down, and again the same lick as from beginning but this time to finish off going up the string and doing a couple of slides left and right.
SOUND: sound is nice and smooth, a bit buzzy, there's a good amount of drive and compression, but it doesn't sound harsh, it is good.
TECHNIQUE: interesting approach in playing on one string and using minimalistic lines. I would like to see some vibratos on those notes using index finger, but it is good all in all. Tone in nice and clean, no bleeding, good muting with the right and left hand.
VIDEO: video is kinda bad, but that's due to webcam, not you. Better cam would be needed if you wanna achieve better framerate and have the clearest picture possible. Also lightning could be stronger, the good thing is that there are no shadows, and everything is even as far as brightness is concerned, but just need more stronger light in general.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: as I said, very good approach playing on one string, and good sense for rhythmic licks. More phrasing effects, like bending, vibrato is needed, but you make it up with nice slides. In general, very nice soloing.

Tolek

PLAYING: starting with a couple of notes, and then using harmonics a bit, then a slide from downwards and building a nice passage up, and legato run downards to the root. then a tapping lick, and using slide in it as well, very nice, followed by a whole step long bend with a feel, and another one, releasing, and vibrating with index finger on both of them. For the finish a nice couple of bends, and pickig away a small passage of notes, and sliding down, all the time vibrating the strings, and in the end doing another bend and a fast tapping outro lick.
SOUND: sound is good, a bit edgy and harsh, also the sound was from the room, so it's got a bit of a boxy sound as flutter echo with it, but it is good in general. Smooth and compressed.
TECHNIQUE: You displayed a nice array of techniques , which is very good, bends are great, but vibrating the strings, specially with that index needs work as you tend to do it up and down, from an elbow, not from a wrist. All vibrato is from the wrist, so pay more attention when practicing vibratos on that. In general every technique you did is great, love the tappings and legato run, but all that needs to be more clearer and precise, so some fine tuning is necessary.
VIDEO: video is very good, angle of shooting very professional looking, and the background is nice as well. Picture is clear, but you lack lightning. There is one light down and to the right of you, but you need one strong light in front to really bring up the picture alive.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: Very good all around solo, full of different licks and techniques, needs more fine tuning on them all. Tone has to be more clearer. All in all you have a nice sense for soloing and minor passages.

Toroso

PLAYING: starting from the root, and going up slowly to the root one octave higher. then after some thought, a nice sequence downwards involving a pinky bend on the low E and the again going up to the D string root, watching in the same time to vibrate it in tempo. On the V chord you start to build tension, by going up the neck on the treble strings, and vibrating the root on the B string, a nice sequence, bend and moving down again to the root on D string. To finish off nicely, you go again up the B minor pentatonic from 1st to 2nd position up there, and bending your way out of the solo effectively.
SOUND: sound is good, I like the slightly crunchy preset, but some space, like reverb or delay wouldn't hurt as well. The good thing is that you kept your dynamic using this preset so it sounds nice and natural.
TECHNIQUE: minimalistic approach is a good way to go here. I like the fact that you think about your moves, not just picking and fretting away. Good thing that you do vibratos in tempo, but they can be even more securely executed. Also at some points there are mistakes here and there with picking the notes, but all in all everything is executed very carefully and with a good taste.
VIDEO: Video is excellent, very professional looking. Background is awesome and lightning as well. everything is very clear. Nothing to add really, you seem to know very well how to make a video.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: good thoughtful soloing, executing with a lot of taste, and from the heart as well. A bit suspended at moments and maybe too careful for my taste, but I think that is a good thing, cause I think you are aware where you can go and where you can't and playing withing those limits nicely, with absolutely no show off or anything. This shows a character.

Velvet Roger

PLAYING: starting with a nice vibrated bend, and doing a small pentatonic sequence to the VII B minor note, vibrating it in the same time. then a small half step bend, and to the root, repeated twice nicely, followed by a nice bluesy clapton style bending lick. then we have a beautiful minor sequence on the 12th fret, a couple of octaves, and playing notes from B minor scale using triplets, and to finish of, a nice shifting pentatonic pattern, starting from VII on low E in position 5 and moving up from 1 to position 2 and doing a finishing bend at the end - bending to V of course. very good.
SOUND: Sound is good, but since it is from camera mic, it can be better of course. Clean is very good I can tell, but there's no way to escape that boxy tone and reverberation that a room produces. So although you know it already, I say it nevertheless - direct sound is always better, even from a miced amp in a room.
TECHNIQUE: playing is very good, nice bluesy licks, all executed nicely. You seem to have a bit of trouble with bendings and vibrato. Your left hand is stiffened up a bit because you leave the inners side of the hand touching the back side of the neck to much. This way you slow yourself down and practically anchoring that hand. Of course, you should keep it there while playing certain stuff, but try to keep it as less as possible so you don't create a bad habit one day.
VIDEO: picture is pretty good and clear, you have only one light source, but a daylight one and strong enough. Another light to the left would be nice to make things a bit sharper on the guitar.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: a good player you are, with a great feel for the blues, you know some excellent blues licks, just need to connect them all in a bit more natural way, which will come in time, so no worries there. Your sense for rhythm is also very natural. In general very well done.

Thank you all very much for participating and see you in the next collab! smile.gif

Hi res video cannot be uploaded here at the moment, but I will try other solutions as soon as possible.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Oct 31 2008, 04:52 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Blues_Ballad_Video_Collab___FINAL_MIX___LO_RES.rar ( 86MB ) Number of downloads: 468

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Tolek
Oct 28 2008, 06:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
Cool. smile.gif Can´t wait for it. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 28 2008, 07:01 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Tolek @ Oct 28 2008, 01:49 PM) *
Cool. smile.gif Can´t wait for it. biggrin.gif

Yeah me too! There were a few vids that I could not see due to codec's.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Oct 28 2008, 07:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I can't whait either!!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Toroso
Oct 28 2008, 08:03 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Oct 28 2008, 01:45 PM) *
video mix done, writing comments and creating a bit of hype cool.gif

Drama queen! tongue.gif

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post
Velvet Roger
Oct 28 2008, 08:13 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Damn you got me there ..... anxiously waiting smile.gif

--------------------
"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong."

Guitars & Amps
Brian Moore DC-1 Custom Shop (Cherry Sunburst, mahogany/rosewood)
Eric Johnson Signature Strat (2-tone Sunburst, alder/maple)
Ibanez RG770 (Black, basswood/rosewood)
Peerless Journeyman (solid spruce/maple)
Sixt Bov-105C (Ovation-like acoustic) - Ibanez SGT-130 (Jumbo acoustic)
London City VS-1 (Precision bass) - Baton Rouge U3S (Ukelele)
Fender HotRod Deluxe 40W combo - Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue 5W combo - Marshall JCM 900 50W Hi-Gain combo

Effects & Other stuff
POD Studio UX2 audio interface - Edirol MA-15D monitors
EH Double Muff - Fulltone GT-500 - Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet - Guitarsystems TrebleTool Junior - Guitarsystems FuzzTool Junior
Korg Pitchblack Tuner - MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - TC Electronics Nova Modulator - Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
Shure SM58 - Roland PCR-500 midi controller/keyboard & Yamaha Clavinova CL-910 piano

My Website
My MySpace Page
My YouTube Channel
My Twitter Account
My Band 'Gonzo!'

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 28 2008, 08:46 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
heheehhe now I can't wait to see it!!! smile.gif))

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 28 2008, 08:50 PM
Instructor
Sorry guys, but comments and final mix tomorrow, my head hurt a bit sad.gif

While waiting here's a screenshot of the collab vegas project smile.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Oct 28 2008, 08:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
Go to bed. That always helps. smile.gif

I just saw Vegas for the first time. biggrin.gif Thanks for spending so much time for the forum. That collab will be great! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Velvet Roger
Oct 28 2008, 08:55 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
At least I recognized myself on the screenshot smile.gif ... hopefully you feel better tomorrow.

--------------------
"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong."

Guitars & Amps
Brian Moore DC-1 Custom Shop (Cherry Sunburst, mahogany/rosewood)
Eric Johnson Signature Strat (2-tone Sunburst, alder/maple)
Ibanez RG770 (Black, basswood/rosewood)
Peerless Journeyman (solid spruce/maple)
Sixt Bov-105C (Ovation-like acoustic) - Ibanez SGT-130 (Jumbo acoustic)
London City VS-1 (Precision bass) - Baton Rouge U3S (Ukelele)
Fender HotRod Deluxe 40W combo - Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue 5W combo - Marshall JCM 900 50W Hi-Gain combo

Effects & Other stuff
POD Studio UX2 audio interface - Edirol MA-15D monitors
EH Double Muff - Fulltone GT-500 - Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet - Guitarsystems TrebleTool Junior - Guitarsystems FuzzTool Junior
Korg Pitchblack Tuner - MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - TC Electronics Nova Modulator - Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
Shure SM58 - Roland PCR-500 midi controller/keyboard & Yamaha Clavinova CL-910 piano

My Website
My MySpace Page
My YouTube Channel
My Twitter Account
My Band 'Gonzo!'

+Quote Post
Gus
Oct 28 2008, 08:57 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Oct 28 2008, 08:50 PM) *
Sorry guys, but comments and final mix tomorrow, my head hurt a bit sad.gif

While waiting here's a screenshot of the collab vegas project smile.gif

Looks great and we are all anxious to see it, but just take your time to rest wink.gif

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 28 2008, 09:02 PM
Instructor
One small note - all takes are in alphabet order smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 28 2008, 09:03 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Yes Ivan, take your time. I'm sure this one is going to be great! smile.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Oct 28 2008, 09:13 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I can't wait to see it smile.gif
Looking forward to it Ivan!!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 29 2008, 01:02 PM
It's like waiting for exam results. biggrin.gif

I'm dying to see the final outcome. smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Oct 29 2008, 01:08 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 29 2008, 12:02 PM) *
It's like waiting for exam results. biggrin.gif

I'm dying to see the final outcome. smile.gif

Except with exam results i'm dying to flee the country....

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 29 2008, 01:16 PM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Oct 29 2008, 12:08 PM) *
Except with exam results i'm dying to flee the country....

I've finished exams for good thank god. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Tolek
Oct 29 2008, 06:04 PM
Learning Rock Star
What are you waiting for Ivan? I know that you are finished... biggrin.gif

No, seriously. When can we finally see the final mix? smile.gif

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Oct 29 2008, 06:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Still not! Waaah!!!

Nah, just kidding, take your time Ivan!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 29 2008, 11:56 PM
Instructor
Hey guys, got a rehearsal today , really tired, will give you comments and final mix first thing tomorrow, please sorry, and thank you all for your patience.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:33 AM