3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Jesus
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 18 2008, 08:33 PM
Instructor
My poor poor neighbours sad.gif I'm torchering then so much, that everybody don't make a complaint anymore even if I play at half the gas on the amp. smile.gif They simply got used to it, poor poor torchered souls sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
swingline
Jul 18 2008, 08:36 PM
GMC:er
I'd say Nazareth. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jul 18 2008, 08:42 PM
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Jul 18 2008, 10:15 AM) *
I hope this is gonna be nice thread unsure.gif

That is like saying that if you leave a carton of milk out for a week, you expect it to taste great, and even better if you leave it out longer.

+Quote Post
USAMAN
Jul 18 2008, 08:44 PM
pod

This post has been edited by USAMAN: Jul 18 2008, 08:45 PM

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?

+Quote Post
Pitch_Black
Jul 18 2008, 08:50 PM
Any Christian band that plays music for Him and mean what they say.

--------------------
Gear:
Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Yamaha GA-10
Guitars:
Gibson SG
Hohner Acoustic
Effects:
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
Dunlop Crybaby 535q Wah Pedal
And a lot on my Vox

Long Live Rock And Roll!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jul 18 2008, 08:53 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 18 2008, 08:33 PM) *
My poor poor neighbours sad.gif I'm torchering then so much, that everybody don't make a complaint anymore even if I play at half the gas on the amp. smile.gif They simply got used to it, poor poor torchered souls sad.gif

haha. A gas powered amp. No wonder they don't complain they are probably all dead biggrin.gif Gas going through air vents biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jul 18 2008, 08:56 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jul 18 2008, 08:42 PM) *
That is like saying that if you leave a carton of milk out for a week, you expect it to taste great, and even better if you leave it out longer.

Mmmmmm.....sounds creamy smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 18 2008, 08:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jul 18 2008, 09:53 PM) *
haha. A gas powered amp. No wonder they don't complain they are probably all dead biggrin.gif Gas going through air vents biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
kjutte
Jul 18 2008, 11:15 PM
QUOTE (bubbalicious @ Jul 18 2008, 03:06 PM) *
ok hi

if jesus liked music what bands would he like

salmes man.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jul 18 2008, 11:30 PM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jul 18 2008, 09:42 PM) *

Well that's just a matter of taste.. unsure.gif

And I think he'd love Ulver's song Kledt I Nattens Farger and Some Morbid Angel songs like Chapel of Ghouls. I mean, that chorus is amazing, I bet he'd love it.

EDIT: Well not exactly chorus, but meh.

This post has been edited by Fsgdjv: Jul 18 2008, 11:34 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
sigma7
Jul 18 2008, 11:41 PM
honestly i think He would like ne music thats not against His name

--------------------

+Quote Post
Niko Fran
Jul 18 2008, 11:55 PM
I'm not chirstian, but as far as I know, Jesus was a rebel, I guess you could call him a rockstar of his time biggrin.gif? I dont think he would be into like, chirstian music, he would be into music that provoked, but still had a good cause, maybe he would like John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix, you know the power of love smile.gif?

If Jesus was a guitar player, what style would he play and what guitar would he use smile.gif?

+Quote Post
hypocrite
Jul 19 2008, 12:02 AM
maybe Heaven Shall Burn ? wink.gif

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Jul 19 2008, 01:03 AM
Instructor
I don't think Marylin Manson...not sure Britney Spears...maybe Schubert's Ave Maria?

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
JuanMV
Jul 19 2008, 01:19 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (bubbalicious @ Jul 18 2008, 10:06 AM) *
ok hi

if jesus liked music what bands would he like

You are from Ireland, so there's a great chance that you are a Christian. Even so, bad thread choice man. Threads about politics and stuff like that can be controversial and some members can be offended, but there's nothing as "dangerous" as a thread that involves, directly or indirectly, religion and race. Any comment, even if you don't want to mean anything by, can light the fuse man.

+Quote Post
uberIbanez
Jul 19 2008, 01:32 AM
rotting christ, marduk, burzum, emperor, and cryptopsy ftw

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jul 19 2008, 01:40 AM
I certainly hope he doesn't listen to LLN haha. Even Satan would hate LLN laugh.gif

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
JuanMV
Jul 19 2008, 01:56 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (uberIbanez @ Jul 18 2008, 09:32 PM) *
rotting christ, marduk, burzum, emperor, and cryptopsy ftw

See what I mean? You can always find ignorants that just love to light the fuse... this particular ignorant, decided to include "Rotting Christ", a band whose singer referred to Christianity as "the worst thing to happen in human history". Anyways, what can you do...

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jul 19 2008, 02:44 AM
QUOTE (JuanMV @ Jul 18 2008, 07:56 PM) *
See what I mean? You can always find ignorants that just love to light the fuse... this particular ignorant, decided to include "Rotting Christ", a band whose singer referred to Christianity as "the worst thing to happen in human history". Anyways, what can you do...

"They also have had to cancel some shows, most recently in May 2005, when Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine refused to play at a Greek concert if Rotting Christ were on the bill."

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 19 2008, 03:39 AM
Moderation Policy Director
And ... as fkalich predicted, this is starting to go downhill a little ... if this thread is to stand a chance to live, lets keep it respectful!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:21 AM