9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bascuthach's Bootcamp!, Let the Training Begin!
Bas Cuthach
Jan 24 2020, 06:20 PM
Post #161
Jan 24 2020, 06:20 PM

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 15.756

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 24 2020, 08:32 PM
Post #162
Jan 24 2020, 08:32 PM

Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

This is well played Soldier. You have gotten out of what I was hoping and I must blame apologize for not having better tablature set out for you. .I have recreated the tablature to match the video more directly for reference material. You don't need to do this one again, I"m just including these for edification. Let's Debrief!!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

RIGHT HAND CONTROL: For the tapping and picking bits, one needs good control of the right hand. This becomes even more critical as we move ahead.

FINGER POWER: Without finger power, the hammer on lick won't work. You've got power to spare!!!
PRECISION IN TRAVERSE: Wads of traverse here. It's good practice for what's coming. The ability to traverse strings without making huge amounts of string noise is a critical skills.

This is not a simple collection of bits and you play it well! Despite the fact that my tab didn't match up to the vid up reviewing it. You have gotten what I wanted you to get out of this Mission. you just...

LEVELED UP!!!!!
Attached Image

Sarge

Here are the updated Tabs/Guitar Pro files for reference. Again, you don't need to re do this lesson. You are ready to move forward!
WARMUP A (Hammer On Lick)
Attached File  45_Warmup_A_fix.gp5 ( 2.09K ) Number of downloads: 3

Attached Image

WARM UP B (Tapping Lick)
Attached File  45_Warmup_B_tap__fix.gp5 ( 2.25K ) Number of downloads: 1

Attached Image
MISSION DRILL A
Attached File  45_A_FIX.gp5 ( 1.66K ) Number of downloads: 3
Attached Image

QUOTE (Bas Cuthach @ Jan 24 2020, 01:20 PM) *

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bas Cuthach
Feb 7 2020, 01:44 AM
Post #163
Feb 7 2020, 01:44 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 15.756

the second piece is a bit tricky for me, i did miss a beat and will practice it more, for now this is what i got, hope for a pass biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 7 2020, 02:18 AM
Post #164
Feb 7 2020, 02:18 AM

Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

The first and last bits of your vid are really impressive. I see that one stumble in the middle that you mention but you recover very well which is really more important. So let's Debrief!!!
TRICKY PICKING: You nailed it Soldier. The picking on this is very very tricky indeed.

SPIFF SYNCH: The tricky picking can make your synch drift, good news is your synch is tight!!!!
TRAVERSE GALORE: Part of what I want you to learn here is STRING TRAVERSE. That last lick in particular you traverse like a monster!!!

You didn't even break a sweat!!!! This is NOT an easy MISSION for anyone IMHO and you KILLED it. You are ready for the KRAZY bits ahead.

LEVLED UP!!!!
Attached Image

Sarge
QUOTE (Bas Cuthach @ Feb 6 2020, 08:44 PM) *
the second piece is a bit tricky for me, i did miss a beat and will practice it more, for now this is what i got, hope for a pass biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th February 2020 - 03:14 PM