Your Inner Intention, My Band!
del-4fr53e3
Jan 28 2010, 08:45 PM
Learning Tone Master
So, the band I'm in is currently working hard to record a demo. Got two songs up on myspace right now, and I would love to hear what you guys think of them smile.gif Thanks

Here smile.gif

Bleak and Undivided was written mainly by the drummer, and my solo was improvised there and then.. But the new song, Away From the Doubt, was written by me and the bassist, which I guess you can hear by it being so guitar oriented xD

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Jan 28 2010, 08:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Marek Rojewski
Jan 28 2010, 08:52 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
I'm not into this subgenre of metal, so can't really rate it. I really like the logo, think it is interesting and fresh, and don't like the name of the band to much. I never liked names that suggested something, I bet other love those.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Farmer
Jan 28 2010, 08:59 PM
GMC:er
Really liked the second song, good guitar playing on that one smile.gif
(do I hear a bit of In Flames here?) smile.gif
Very nice looking logo btw!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jan 28 2010, 09:08 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks guys smile.gif I'm glad you liked the logo, even if it's not your taste of music, Marek! Thanks smile.gif

And I'm glad you liked the second song, Farmer! I haven't listened to In Flames in a year or so, so I can't say I've been influenced by them here, but I won't be suprised if you find some similarities smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 28 2010, 10:17 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey,
these are really cool songs, my favourite is the second one. Can we expect some more songs in the future?

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jan 28 2010, 11:44 PM
Learning Tone Master
Yeah of course. We just started recording songs, and we have 7 I think 100% written in guitar pro. Now it's just to record them biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sentenced
Jan 29 2010, 12:37 AM
Learning Roadie
Great songs, great guitarwork. Really great and proffessional sounding.

+Quote Post
zen
Jan 29 2010, 01:33 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I'm already a fan biggrin.gif .. cant wait to hear all the songs

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Jan 30 2010, 09:26 PM
GMC:er
Nice material man!!. Really interesting. Start to record those songs now!!!. Hahaha

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Feb 1 2010, 03:15 AM
Instructor
great songs and very fresh sound guys! let us now when you up new songs!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Feb 7 2010, 06:24 PM
Instructor
great guitar playing!

so I guess the ideology behind the name has to do with the secret and all that?

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Feb 8 2010, 12:54 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks guys! smile.gif Just finished the guitars on our new song, so it'll be up in not too long biggrin.gif
If anyone wants guitar pro tabs to the songs, I'll be happy to go over them to see that they're up to date and upload them. smile.gif

Daniel, what do you mean with the secret?

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 8 2010, 02:27 PM
Instructor
Very good guitar playing man, and the second song is very cool. Keep rocking! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Feb 20 2010, 01:37 AM
Learning Tone Master
New song up! My Vengence!
http://www.myspace.com/yourinnerintention

+Quote Post
zen
Feb 20 2010, 02:23 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Wow, loved it man !!! .. Keep the energy alive ... Really Great guitar playing, flowing solos, punchy vocals (he should growl more though.. that's his strength - for example the way he sings the starting of the song was spot on ... should incorporate that type of voice more in the song) ... I think I like this one the best out of the 3 songs biggrin.gif

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 21 2010, 04:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
Currently recording three more songs smile.gif
And, someone posted a video from our probably final gig ever (as we are all moving to different parts of the country sad.gif )
It's at an improvised solo at the end of a My Curse cover smile.gif
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=392824971579

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Jun 21 2010, 04:34 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Wow man, you have a great band, don't split up! I really like the second song, it sounds modern.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 21 2010, 05:51 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great songs and band man! You should try to continue working somehow despite moving to different parts of country (online collab for example?)....I like all the songs but my favorite is " My Vengeance" - really love the vocals on it and groove smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 21 2010, 06:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks guys! The new songs we will put out will be of far superior audio quality smile.gif I am very much looking forward to show them. Especially "This is Enough", which is my favourite song that I have written!

Also, me and the vocalist/rythm guitarist is moving to the same city, so we will start a new band. So it's not 100% over in that sense tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Jun 21 2010, 06:09 PM

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 6 2010, 11:20 PM
Learning Tone Master
And a new song! The Weak Ones!
Sadly, a lot of the quality disappeared in the convertion to mp3 and uploading to myspace sad.gif

http://www.myspace.com/yourinnerintention

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:35 PM