3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Some News...
Ajmurrell
Mar 17 2009, 05:54 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks man smile.gif Currently very excited and racing about all over the place!

So apologies for the delay in the MTP - although I'm currently working on some one string exercises to go with Emirs Yngwie backing. So expect some interesting (I hope!) examples for some MTP lessons next week!

QUOTE (Bondy @ Mar 17 2009, 02:18 PM) *
Congratz Adam, you old romantic you!! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 17 2009, 07:14 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Awesome man, congratulations! I wish you guys a long, happy and prosperous life together. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
thisisnotpeter
Mar 18 2009, 05:08 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ajmurrell @ Mar 16 2009, 06:50 PM) *
Yeah man, Tokyo is fully booke and now just playing the waiting game. Can't wait! I loved hong kong while I was there breifly a few years ago, very nice city. We were there during a "Maids day" if thats what its called? That was really cool to see!

"Maids day"? Hmm, not sure about that one. I wasn't there for a full year, though. Was just studying over there for a while and loved the time I spent there, so it's possible that's a holiday I missed.

Tokyo looks to just be crazy and energetic, and a lot of fun. A lot of culture shock should occur over there, at least from what I've heard, and that's a large part of what makes overseas experiences so memorable. I would actually be willing to try that fugu fish (Japanese puffer fish) that has the ominous reputation as the "world's most deadliest food". Supposedly, there isn't really any risk of dieing nowadays, not only due to the chef's expertise, but because, in the rare event that your chef screwed up cutting the fish and left the natural poison in the meat, all restaurants are now required by government law to have oxygen tanks on hand to supply you with air until the poison wears off. People die because they asphyxiate after losing all control of their nerves (including the ability to breathe), and the effect wears off after a little bit. According to what I've heard, though, the chance of death in that regard is now so miniscule that it could be considered nonexistent due to the modern standards in place. Mainly just for novelty's sake, now, to even consider the food "dangerous".

QUOTE (Ajmurrell @ Mar 16 2009, 06:50 PM) *
Heh, then marriage is just what I need to get some creative hellish metal licks smile.gif

As with anything, will have its bumps in the road. Plenty of material for soft easy-listening stuff as well as some nice brutal metal, haha.

+Quote Post
SensE
Mar 18 2009, 05:15 AM
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Mar 17 2009, 03:46 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif well, I got the idea from a friend of mine who is very creative at that kind of thing, he left his now wife little notes all over the house that led her to the engagement ring, with the ring was a note that had something about meeting him at a restaurant if it was a "yes", but there ya go, theres another idea for you in the future laugh.gif

laugh.gif sounds like a treasure hunt game to me.

+Quote Post
Velvet Roger
Mar 18 2009, 11:54 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Congratulations Adam! smile.gif

--------------------
"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong."

Guitars & Amps
Brian Moore DC-1 Custom Shop (Cherry Sunburst, mahogany/rosewood)
Eric Johnson Signature Strat (2-tone Sunburst, alder/maple)
Ibanez RG770 (Black, basswood/rosewood)
Peerless Journeyman (solid spruce/maple)
Sixt Bov-105C (Ovation-like acoustic) - Ibanez SGT-130 (Jumbo acoustic)
London City VS-1 (Precision bass) - Baton Rouge U3S (Ukelele)
Fender HotRod Deluxe 40W combo - Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue 5W combo - Marshall JCM 900 50W Hi-Gain combo

Effects & Other stuff
POD Studio UX2 audio interface - Edirol MA-15D monitors
EH Double Muff - Fulltone GT-500 - Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet - Guitarsystems TrebleTool Junior - Guitarsystems FuzzTool Junior
Korg Pitchblack Tuner - MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - TC Electronics Nova Modulator - Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
Shure SM58 - Roland PCR-500 midi controller/keyboard & Yamaha Clavinova CL-910 piano

My Website
My MySpace Page
My YouTube Channel
My Twitter Account
My Band 'Gonzo!'

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Mar 18 2009, 07:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Congrats bro!!!!!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Fullmetal_Tmd
Mar 19 2009, 01:49 AM
here's an idea...

since your still going to Tokyo, why don't you get married there?

congrats btw

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Apr 6 2009, 10:10 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Congrats man!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Apr 6 2009, 11:42 PM
Instructor
God bless you my friend!

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:29 AM