Streaming Radio, Whar Are You Listening To?
skennington
Mar 13 2008, 11:06 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
So I'm riding home today thinking how much the radio sucks today. Started wondering what you guys listen to around the world. Post your favourite station that streams so we can take a listen. I'll start.

This is an awesome station here in the upstate of the Carolinas

http://www.newrock933.com/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
VinceG
Mar 13 2008, 11:16 PM
GMC:er
www.whfr.fm Mostly online since our broadcast is very small and independent.

This is my community college's radio station. I am a new staff member and a regular in my friends 2 hour metal spot during wednesday from 4 to 6 pm. The show is called American Nightmare btw. So if you want to hear my voice, go listen every wednesday smile.gif because Ethan puts us on air all the time.

Whfr is a really cool non-commercial radio station. We play a lot of blues, classical, and different kinds of jazz like free jazz, avant gard, etc. A couple of metal spots like Apocalypse Radio where they play death metal, and American Nightmare where my friend mostly play metalcore but hes still a cool guy. Some electronic. Hip hop. Indie music. Just anything that isnt popular, we play.

We also get early release from bands so thats how I mostly get to listen to stuff that hasn't been released yet couple months back. Like Tobias Sammeth Scarecrow, Norther's N, Gama Ray's new album etc.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by VinceG: Mar 13 2008, 11:17 PM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Mar 13 2008, 11:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
http://www.thehawk.ca/home/default.aspx

The classic rock station around here smile.gif All I listen to

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 13 2008, 11:26 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (VinceG @ Mar 13 2008, 06:16 PM) *
www.whfr.fm Mostly online since our broadcast is very small and independent.

This is my community college's radio station. I am a new staff member and a regular in my friends 2 hour metal spot during wednesday from 4 to 6 pm. The show is called American Nightmare btw. So if you want to hear my voice, go listen every wednesday smile.gif because Ethan puts us on air all the time.

Whfr is a really cool non-commercial radio station. We play a lot of blues, classical, and different kinds of jazz like free jazz, avant gard, etc. A couple of metal spots like Apocalypse Radio where they play death metal, and American Nightmare where my friend mostly play metalcore but hes still a cool guy. Some electronic. Hip hop. Indie music. Just anything that isnt popular, we play.

We also get early release from bands so thats how I mostly get to listen to stuff that hasn't been released yet couple months back. Like Tobias Sammeth Scarecrow, Norther's N, Gama Ray's new album etc.

Hey vice, could you post clickable link? I'd really like to hear.

QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Mar 13 2008, 06:18 PM) *
http://www.thehawk.ca/home/default.aspx

The classic rock station around here smile.gif All I listen to

SRV, just took a listen to the "Hawk" souds cool. Chilliwack (Crazy Talk ) was playing. smile.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Mar 13 2008, 11:28 PM
GMC:er
hehe sorry smile.gif

Whfr Making Waves

Right now, the spot is for video game and anime music. Always fun to listen to.

This post has been edited by VinceG: Mar 13 2008, 11:30 PM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:56 AM