5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Creativity Workout 2021
Manu RASSE
Jul 13 2021, 05:02 AM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab

No, I have no experience with that.
Later, it’s something I’d like to do

At present, the little time I have is reserved for guitar playing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 13 2021, 04:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MisterM @ Jul 13 2021, 01:02 AM) *
Hi Gab

No, I have no experience with that.
Later, it’s something I’d like to do

At present, the little time I have is reserved for guitar playing.

Ok! It's always important to define priorities. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 14 2021, 09:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I tried to cover a few feelings here, fear, lonely suffering and weary relief. I hope it works for you, probably best with headphones.

For some reason I got the feeling that the man had been told he's going to be okay, even though the other person is in a hazard suit.

I would have liked to spend more time on it but my normal practise is suffering and there is a new collab now so it's kinda unfinished.

https://youtu.be/suiMU7QQSV4

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jul 14 2021, 09:13 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Timmez
Jul 14 2021, 10:45 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Nice one Phill. And nice samples. I really hear a story in it

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 15 2021, 07:42 PM
QUOTE (tflava @ Jul 14 2021, 10:45 PM) *
Nice one Phill. And nice samples. I really hear a story in it

Thanks Tim,

I've been so busy lately I missed yours, I like the way yours starts off quite menacing and then transgresses to a more happy feel.

Nice one mate, did you create the backing yourself? cool.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jul 15 2021, 07:50 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Timmez
Jul 15 2021, 08:38 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 15 2021, 06:42 PM) *
Thanks Tim,

I've been so busy lately I missed yours, I like the way yours starts off quite menacing and then transgresses to a more happy feel.

Nice one mate, did you create the backing yourself? cool.gif

Thanks man. Yes i created it myself. I played every instrument except the drum. I used a midi drum pattern.
Die you also played the bass and other stuff yourself?

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 15 2021, 09:22 PM
QUOTE (tflava @ Jul 15 2021, 08:38 PM) *
Thanks man. Yes i created it myself. I played every instrument except the drum. I used a midi drum pattern.
Die you also played the bass and other stuff yourself?

Brilliant, well done buddy. I only played the solo guitar in the Bm section, I came across the Bm arpeggios as a sample so used that to save time, I played the G major arpeggios and the solo guitar, everything else was samples except the talking, that was me.

I'd love to have the skills and time to create the entire thing but I don't so I have to use what I can wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 16 2021, 02:45 PM
Instructor
My response to Phil's tune!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 16 2021, 06:08 PM
Wow, I was expecting you to say, "Phil, I'm just not getting it mate". I was purely playing for sounds and feelings. That note that's not from the scale in the second part, which I call "happiness with trepidation", I really don't like it, it was a mistake but I felt that most of it captured what I was trying to get across and that note almost says, "don't relax just yet, it may not be over" so I left it.

I'm chuffed that you felt how you did with it. Thank you my friend.

Speak soon

Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jul 19 2021, 08:51 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Timmez
Jul 16 2021, 06:55 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 15 2021, 08:22 PM) *
Brilliant, well done buddy. I only played the solo guitar in the Bm section, I came across the Bm arpeggios as a sample so used that to save time, I played the G major arpeggios and the solo guitar, everything else was samples except the talking, that was me.

I'd love to have the skills and time to create the entire thing but I don't so I have to use what I can wink.gif

Thanks mate, Ill have to say that you created a real good story and nice talking. I thought they were also samples smile.gif

At the beginning i had aslo trouble creating whole tracks but it becomes easier and it helped me a lot to think like a musician instead of a guitarist smile.gif So know sometimes i hear a bassline in my head and stuff. And know better which tones to play with the bass.
i only dont arrange the drums because i find it so lots of work. Only sometimes i play a drum pattern with my keys.

but thanks mate and im also looking forward to your next project

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 19 2021, 08:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 16 2021, 02:08 PM) *
Wow, I was expecting you to say, "Phil, I'm just not getting it mate". I was purely playing for sounds and feelings. That note that's not from the scale in the second part, which I call "happiness with trepidation", I really don't like it, it was a mistake but I felt that most of it captured what I was trying to get across and that now almost says, "don't relax just yet, it may not be over" so I left it.

I'm chuffed that you felt how you did with it. Thank you my friend.

Speak soon

Phil

You're welcome Phil! smile.gif You should consider composing some music for image. You have potential mate.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 19 2021, 08:41 PM
Learning Rock Star
I still need to work on some things on this. It's on my to do list smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 19 2021, 08:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 19 2021, 04:41 PM) *
I still need to work on some things on this. It's on my to do list smile.gif

Great news!!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 19 2021, 08:52 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 19 2021, 08:32 PM) *
You're welcome Phil! smile.gif You should consider composing some music for image. You have potential mate.

Thanks Gab,

You made me blush wub.gif

Saludos

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 26 2021, 06:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
By the way, don't let my slow progress with this picture hold you guys back! If you all want to move on, and if Gabriel agrees, feel free to do so, and I'll just try to catch up smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 27 2021, 02:39 PM
Instructor
Ok mate... maybe we can go for a new picture... what do you say guys?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Jul 27 2021, 03:33 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Yeah i think thats ok 👍

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 2 2021, 03:38 PM
Instructor
I'm searching for the next photo.

Who is in? smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Aug 2 2021, 05:18 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
In smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 4 2021, 04:36 PM
Instructor
Ok friends! Here we go!!

SECOND IMAGE:

Attached Image

Everybody is invited to join. Learn how to do it: HERE.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:52 AM