Introduction
Georgia Rocker
Jan 3 2013, 05:22 PM
GMC:er
Hello everyone...Im just an old timer picking a new hobby...been playing for about 4 years now, never touched any music instrument before. It's been a tough road to learn but I'm never giving up. I've been practicing bybrid picking and thats what brought me back to the side. I like classic rock, country...and I can appreciate any style of music. My american fenders are a stratocaster and telecaster. I have a les paul studio with 57 classics also. A marshall JCM 2000 tsl head and cab. Im hoping to get alot out of the site and get involved alot more...Thanks everyone..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Andre Nieri
Jan 3 2013, 05:52 PM
Be welcome, Georgia.

I'm pretty sure you're gonna love GMC. There are a lot of guys here who can really play hybrid picking and their lessons are awesome.

I love Marshalls too, I own a JCM2000 too - a DSL, btw - and love that midrangy thing that brit amps are known for.
I also own a LP - a 2005 Standard with Seymour Duncans in it.

Hope you enjoy my lessons too!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 3 2013, 06:02 PM
Instructor
Hi and welcome to GMC smile.gif

Les Paul + Marshall ????

Instant tone, you don't need anything else now ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 3 2013, 06:13 PM
Instructor
Hello there and welcome to GMC! We are happy to help you out with anything you might need, so just tell us if you have any questions and as Andre said, there is a big amount of hybrid picking lessons here, that you will most certainly enjoy.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 3 2013, 11:22 PM
Instructor
Hi Giorgia rocker!! Welcome to GMC! Your gear is very cool! You can't go wrong with that great stuff!
Let us know how we can help you!
Enjoy the site. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 9 2013, 04:19 PM
Welcome to GMC!! smile.gif I'm a Georgia Rocker myself! I"m Todd and I"m one our instructors here @ GMC and I do the Saturday / Sunday Video Chat lessons so please do stop by 5pm EST!

Todd

QUOTE (Georgia Rocker @ Jan 3 2013, 11:22 AM) *
Hello everyone...Im just an old timer picking a new hobby...been playing for about 4 years now, never touched any music instrument before. It's been a tough road to learn but I'm never giving up. I've been practicing bybrid picking and thats what brought me back to the side. I like classic rock, country...and I can appreciate any style of music. My american fenders are a stratocaster and telecaster. I have a les paul studio with 57 classics also. A marshall JCM 2000 tsl head and cab. Im hoping to get alot out of the site and get involved alot more...Thanks everyone..

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 9 2013, 06:53 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 9 2013, 09:58 PM
Instructor
That's nice intro man ,Welcome to the site !

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 04:15 AM