Death Albums
Bedlam
Nov 12 2007, 11:19 AM
GMC:er
Anyone a fan of the band Death? I never got into them, but I've been told to check them out. Any thoughts?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
Nov 12 2007, 03:10 PM
The pioneer of death metal. If you want some of that classic sounding death metal go for Leprosy. For a more modern progressive sounding death metal go for Sound Of Perseverance. Honestly all of Death's albums are different and good imo. Whichever you choose would be good.

Check out metal-archives.com for more reviews.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 12 2007, 08:06 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
DEATH!!!

Great band to choose, VinceG is right, all there albums are amazing, Leprosy is a death metal classic, Sound Of Perseverance is fantasic, i also recommend Symbolic, it has the single most classic death track, Crystal Mountain, and i must mention Human, the riffs on Human are top knotch,

I gotta stop or ill name all there album, just buy any and you ll be alright smile.gif

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 13 2007, 02:30 AM
I think all of their music is awesome. Chuck Schuldiner was an awesome guitarist along with a vocalist. R.I.P. Chuck.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 13 2007, 03:58 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Indeed he was, i started listening to death and was completly in love with his guitar playing, then about 10-11 months later....He passed sad.gif

RIP Chuck

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 13 2007, 04:19 AM
such a classic name tooo

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Bedlam
Nov 13 2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the suggestions! Sounds like I can't go wrong with whatever I choose.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:23 PM