3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post Your Halloween Costumes, Post your costumes
Wyvernx
Nov 1 2007, 12:14 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (fkalich @ Nov 1 2007, 04:07 AM) *
Bet your kids liked it. Definitely not an outfit you want to show up in unannounced in the middle of the night at somebody's house though. LA is a rough town.

lol they're not my kids, they're my nephew and niece! lol but yeah, I wan't be able to dress like that until next year, because straightening my ever so curly hair took me two hours! LA is a rough town, if you yourself are rough, but it has it's advantages!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iconoclast
Nov 1 2007, 12:38 PM
Haha, I aswell went as Buckethead. I just got back from the roof. Since this year I wasn't allowed to go out, I went on the roof as Buckethead and played Buckethead songs for the people who were trick or treating. It may have weirded some people out, and no one knew who Buckethead was (shame), but people overall enjoyed it and it was the most people that have ever watched me play guitar before.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 1 2007, 12:45 PM
QUOTE (Iconoclast @ Nov 1 2007, 06:38 AM) *
Haha, I aswell went as Buckethead. I just got back from the roof. Since this year I wasn't allowed to go out, I went on the roof as Buckethead and played Buckethead songs for the people who were trick or treating. It may have weirded some people out, and no one knew who Buckethead was (shame), but people overall enjoyed it and it was the most people that have ever watched me play guitar before.

Hahaha one look at the mysterious man playing guitar on the roof and the moms started yelling: "Get away from here this house has razors in their apples!"

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 1 2007, 01:15 PM
My Halloween was less than exciting .. was going to dress as a pirate and give little kids candy.. never dressed as a pirate just did the candy.. got bored.. went for a drive.. tried to get wendies at 12.. but it was closed... had to settle for Mc Crapola...so.. at least it saved my from eating too much candy!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
fkalich
Nov 1 2007, 01:47 PM
QUOTE (Wyvernx @ Nov 1 2007, 06:14 AM) *
lol they're not my kids, they're my nephew and niece! lol but yeah, I wan't be able to dress like that until next year, because straightening my ever so curly hair took me two hours! LA is a rough town, if you yourself are rough, but it has it's advantages!

I was kidding. A quote from that old series, what was the name?....."Homicide". The quote was "Baltimore is a rough town". Nieces and nephews are fun. Used to play play tricks on them. I did so many. One example, picked my brother and his family up at the airport, you tell one of them there is no room in the car, you will have to strap them on the roof of the car. And then on the way home talk about the dogs, how they are always hiding under beds, and you don't see them much, but MOST of the time they don't bite. Oh, and don't forget the house across the street, where the lady was beheaded, and on the door they wrote in blood "SHE WON"T BE THE LAST!". That got me in trouble big time. Eventually they catch on, but if you highly skilled at the fine art of being a liar, it is surprising how many stories you can work on them. And they enjoy it, after they quit screaming.

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 2 2007, 02:37 AM
So I'm dressed as buckethead, chillin with my friends and passing out candy to the youngsters. Whenever a kid would come up to the door, my friend would give them candy while I just stood on the side and barked "give me your money". It made the kids laugh and get uncomfortable and it was something me and my friends could laugh about inside.

Well I barked the phrased "give me your money" to this cute little girl dresed up as a disney princess and she actually reached into her bag of candy to pull out a dollar (that was probably given to her) to give to me, this mean and strange looking bucket headed man. I was like oh my god. I was touched, I was teary eyed that this little girl would be so generous. So I took the dollar and said "now get the hell out of here!"

lol jk, that last part is made up. I was so touched I took my mask off and talked to her for a little while. cute kid.

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
napsternova
Nov 2 2007, 02:43 AM
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 2 2007, 02:37 AM) *
So I'm dressed as buckethead, chillin with my friends and passing out candy to the youngsters. Whenever a kid would come up to the door, my friend would give them candy while I just stood on the side and barked "give me your money". It made the kids laugh and get uncomfortable and it was something me and my friends could laugh about inside.

Well I barked the phrased "give me your money" to this cute little girl dresed up as a disney princess and she actually reached into her bag of candy to pull out a dollar (that was probably given to her) to give to me, this mean and strange looking bucket headed man. I was like oh my god. I was touched, I was teary eyed that this little girl would be so generous. So I took the dollar and said "now get the hell out of here!"

lol jk, that last part is made up. I was so touched I took my mask off and talked to her for a little while. cute kid.

Ha Ha, that's great! I love seeing the looks on the kids faces when I answer. I was Buckethead. This year I had one kid ring the bell and when I answered he took a couple steps back and said trick or treat. I had to give he a couple extra pieces.

--------------------
--- Jump in with both feet and hopefully you don't land on your head---

+Quote Post
funkymilk
Nov 2 2007, 06:14 AM
I dressed up as SLASH, ^^

http://sjuttiotal.bilddagboken.se/index.ph...DEmY3VycmltZz0x

This post has been edited by funkymilk: Nov 2 2007, 06:16 AM

--------------------
Dance with me !

+Quote Post
Jeff
Nov 2 2007, 06:19 AM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Nov 1 2007, 12:57 AM) *
This picture below is not of my dog, I just came across it now. But I consider it humorous, so I figured I would share it.

[attachment=2328:attachment]

Sorry I just saw this... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif !! That's killing me!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 2 2007, 06:21 AM
Nice man! You definitely look the part!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 2 2007, 06:36 AM
Lets go fishing!
Killer Slash costume!!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:11 AM