A Little Melodic Solo
Manonamission
Oct 10 2007, 07:08 AM
GMC:er
A little melodic solo with some different lydian scales. feel free to comment.

cheers daniel

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  a_simple_melodic_solo_By_D._Almqwist.wav ( 6.39MB ) Number of downloads: 423

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
ballistic31
Oct 10 2007, 01:33 PM
QUOTE (Manonamission @ Oct 10 2007, 01:08 AM) *
A little melodic solo with some different lydian scales. feel free to comment.

cheers daniel

that was a cool sounding solo....very nice feel to it........I thought a lil wet on the effects.but very cool..I cant for the life of me get a cool solo sound.......that im happy with I have a podxt live with a million possibilitys lol ..............................but great work
ballistic

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post
Iluha
Oct 16 2007, 02:01 AM
Really liked it, I think I'll try learning some licks off it smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Oct 29 2007, 09:07 AM
what was the theory wise?

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
JVM
Oct 29 2007, 09:31 AM
Learning Roadie
I agree about just a little wet, but it sounds really great. I like it.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
exorcyze
Oct 30 2007, 02:21 AM
I would agree that it's a bit heavy on the effects for my taste, but I think that you had very nice phrasing in there and it was well put together - it definately gives a very nice feel. Good job! =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
steve25
Nov 1 2007, 06:35 AM
I agree that there are too many effects, you don't need that much to get a good sound. But as for the solo that was pretty good and a nice clear recording as well. What is your setup and what program did you use?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:52 PM