New Forum Images, Little graphical update
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 12 2007, 05:41 AM
GMC Founder
Hey!

As some of you might have noticed we have been adding som images to the forum. We felt this was needed - as the forum main page was very "text-dense" - hopefully there images should "lighten" things up... Also these images need to be aligned better, I hope we can get this fixed fairly soon.

We also made some slight structural changes (sorry for constantly moving this around):

The backing tracks board has been dead for a very long time - those posts were integrated with the uploads board.

The aspiring instructors board is now a sub-board to the uplaods board. By the way, it's really awesome to see some member contributions here - to compliment Eyal's lessons. smile.gif

Kris

PS If you are a Europe visitor and can't see the forum images try clicking here.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ibanez rocker
Aug 12 2007, 06:18 AM
GMC:er
hey kris can you help me??? how do you make a profile picture that shows up under your profile name every time you make a reply or something. I cant figure it out. or how do you get one off the internet anyway.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ibanez rocker: Aug 12 2007, 06:20 AM

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 12 2007, 06:26 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (ibanez rocker @ Aug 12 2007, 01:18 AM) *
hey kris can you help me??? how do you make a profile picture that shows up under your profile name every time you make a reply or something. I cant figure it out. or how do you get one off the internet anyway.

Its called an Avatar, and there is a page for setting it up in your control panel.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 12 2007, 06:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 12 2007, 01:41 AM) *
Hey!

As some of you might have noticed we have been adding som images to the forum. We felt this was needed - as the forum main page was very "text-dense" - hopefully there images should "lighten" things up... Also these images need to be aligned better, I hope we can get this fixed fairly soon.

We also made some slight structural changes (sorry for constantly moving this around):

The backing tracks board has been dead for a very long time - those posts were integrated with the uploads board.

The aspiring instructors board is now a sub-board to the uplaods board. By the way, it's really awesome to see some member contributions here - to compliment Eyal's lessons. smile.gif

Kris

PS If you are a Europe visitor and can't see the forum images try clicking here.

great Kris! It looks very nice. GMC is becaming a BIG/SO GREAT site!! biggrin.gif

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 12 2007, 06:47 AM
Kris
Just wanted to say you have did a great job improving the site. smile.gif Also i think it's a real cool thing to say you will add 2 days to everyone's account to make up for yesterday.Glad it's back up and because yesterday wasent the greatest of days sad.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 12 2007, 08:06 AM
Instructor
These pictures are awesome Kris,now site looks lot more colorful!!!!!!!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 14 2007, 12:44 AM
Instructor
These pics definitely improved the forum!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
ibanez rocker
Aug 14 2007, 07:48 AM
thanks andrew for the help biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 14 2007, 09:11 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (ibanez rocker @ Aug 14 2007, 02:48 AM) *
thanks andrew for the help biggrin.gif

No problem - nice pic smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:01 PM