Network Compatibility, Vista and XP
Crazy_Diamond
Jan 23 2010, 05:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi guys,

I went to help someone setting up is network yesterday but i have screwed everything laugh.gif . Before I went there the wi-fi was working on the laptop and we could go on the Internet with this computer. I was trying to install a network so that we could print something from the laptop in the main computer.

After a few attempts, windows asked me to put a usb device in the main computer and to put it after in the laptop and putting it back. At first I taught that by using the flash device it could record in memory all the peripherals. And on the laptop I had a compatibilty issues...

Main computer is running on Windows XP and the laptop is using Vista.... Is it possible that they are not compatible ????? Now the network isn't working at all. I have tried to reinstall the router but it doesn't worked. Each time I put the CD in, the computer tells me that I'm trying to install my previous router. I have looked everywhere to be able to uninstall it but nothing works.

Any hints ???

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:21 PM