Finally : I Am Back
steve-rec-freak
Jan 23 2012, 07:20 PM
GMC:er
Hi everyone,

it took me 4 years to comeback to GMC. Which does not mean that I stopped playing. laugh.gif But there were some major changes in my life which made me incapable of practicing on a regular basis. After all these years of just doing just basic workouts here and there and songwriting for my Band Athorn

(you can watch the video to our Album release here : Athorn "Humanize The Demon" Video)

I felt that I would need new inspiration in regards to take the next step. And what place would there be better than this? cool.gif I also want to be more active than I once were - maybe getting some vids up into the beautiful REC section of this forum.
Anyway - Let me introduce myself:

My name is Stefan and I am from Hanover Germany, where the EXPO in 2000 was cool.gif . I am 31 years old and I am freelancing in the music industry. biggrin.gif From playing at the 2009 Musikmesse in Frankfurt for a small italian guitar brand called Manne Guitars (Manne Guitars "Stefan Aedo") to studio audio engineering I have had many jobs keeping me on a tight schedule smile.gif .

My Equipment is :

Guitars:
Manne Taos Satin with yew top ; Schecter Hellraiser FR 7 String ; Fender Strat custom and Tele; Ibanez S Series and 7 String RG Series.

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier ; Mesa 4X12 Cabinet ; Hughes & Kettner Triamp MK 1 ; (optional Soldano SLO Preamp through DI Box)

Gear :
Dunlop Crybaby & Volume Pedal, MXR Carbon Copy, TC Chorus/Flanger, DIY TS9, DIY Dynacomp, thats it! biggrin.gif

ok enough for now. smile.gif Its great to be back!

See you later !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jan 23 2012, 07:22 PM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome back! Great equipment you have smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 23 2012, 08:10 PM
Instructor
That video is AWESOME ohmy.gif !! GMC is much improved lately, and we hope that you will be active on the forum! You have good equipment and I'd like to see and hear some of your videos ,man wink.gif Yeah ,Welcome back !

--------------------

+Quote Post
steve-rec-freak
Jan 24 2012, 11:15 AM
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it. smile.gif

cheers,

Stefan

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jan 24 2012, 11:40 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Welcome back Stefan. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jan 24 2012, 12:09 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Welcome back! smile.gif Now let's rock together wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jan 24 2012, 03:11 PM
Learning Roadie
Respect!! That video was so amazing - I had to full screen it HD mode. smile.gif It's cool to have another band member join GMC. smile.gif Welcome back! I've only been a few years, but GMC has improved even while I've been here. I really enjoy my time at GMC. Glad you came back.

Brandon

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 24 2012, 03:28 PM
Instructor
Hi friend! Welcome back to the site! I listened to your band's song and I must say wou! smile.gif Congrats for it man. I really liked the song, the style, the guitar solo and also get surprised when the growling voice appeared. All the best with Athorn!
And also.. great equipment!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
edguy
Jan 24 2012, 03:54 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Stefan,

herzlich Wilkommen zurück smile.gif!

Your band video is so awesome! I think you and your band mates could become the next german metal flagship!

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 24 2012, 06:06 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Willkommen zurück Stefan!
Deutsche Verstärkung...bald wird in den chats noch mehr deutsch gesprochen laugh.gif

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 24 2012, 06:29 PM
Instructor
Hi Stefan, welcome back - great to meet you smile.gif

Love the music and video.. very cool cool.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 24 2012, 08:18 PM
Instructor
Hi! Welcome back to GMC!

Great band you have, the vocals are really good, loving it,

And the guitar work is very polished,

Excellent job!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
playaxeman
Jan 24 2012, 09:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
hello and welcome back Stefan

Hope you will enjoy GMC again

great gear you have

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 24 2012, 10:03 PM
Instructor
Welcome back mate! I also have a friend who endorses Manne Guitars - Horea Crisovan he is called smile.gif maybe you know him? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
steve-rec-freak
Jan 24 2012, 11:39 PM
QUOTE (edguy @ Jan 24 2012, 03:54 PM) *
Hi Stefan,

herzlich Wilkommen zurück smile.gif!

Your band video is so awesome! I think you and your band mates could become the next german metal flagship!

Danke edguy! smile.gif Coole Band im Übrigen cool.gif.
And thank you for watching the video and finding such kind words. smile.gif We are working on the flagship - status biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 24 2012, 06:06 PM) *
Willkommen zurück Stefan!
Deutsche Verstärkung...bald wird in den chats noch mehr deutsch gesprochen laugh.gif

Christian

Vielen Dank Christian! laugh.gif

Thank You all again for the warm welcome. smile.gif

All of your kind comments on the Video are most welcome and deeply appreciated. smile.gif

cheers,

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 24 2012, 11:54 PM
Wilkomen! smile.gif Todd here, I"m one of our instructors here at GMC. We are all thrilled you made it back! Can't wait to check out your band!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:04 PM