Renewed Subscription Problems
Challisman
May 18 2010, 07:35 PM
GMC:er
Hi I renewed my subscription today on a monthly basis through paypal but I still have no access to members content. Thinking there was an error I went through the renewal process though my login and have ended up paying twice! rolleyes.gif

However I still have no access to full members on lessons etc. Is there any way I can get this resolved? and refunded for the duplicated payment?

Thanks guys

Rob

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
May 18 2010, 07:49 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Hi Rob,

Contact Maria through one of the links found HERE and she will straighten it out. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Challisman
May 18 2010, 07:52 PM
QUOTE (skennington @ May 18 2010, 07:49 PM) *
Hi Rob,

Contact Maria through one of the links found HERE and she will straighten it out. smile.gif

Thank you I'll speak to Maria

+Quote Post
Challisman
May 19 2010, 06:58 PM
QUOTE (Challisman @ May 18 2010, 07:52 PM) *
Thank you I'll speak to Maria

All sorted now, sorry guys cool.gif

This post has been edited by Challisman: May 20 2010, 05:00 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:11 PM