Ok, I Finally Took The Plunge!
sted
Mar 28 2009, 08:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
Out with all the modelling stuff, in with some real tube sound, finally plumped for, wait for it...........................................

Blackstar HT-5 head and mini stack!!

Been playing a few amps lately but just couldnt get over the quality and price of this when I played it today, it feels like a tank and has all the great features I was after (FX loop, 2 channels, FS).

Word of warning though, this thing is loud man!! No way can you play it cranked (even though its only 5 watts) in a house, but to be honest the overdrive has its own volume knob which means I could get some dirt at (Reasonably) low volumes, even clean it has a really nice rounded tone, not as clear and chimey as the fender i tried recently but far better than my old Marshall Valvestate, the od channel is just great, vitually any kind of dirt is in there somewhere, I havent figured out the ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) yet but I will!

I cant wait to try some old skool pedals through this, any suggestions??

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:02 PM