> NAH this can't be...

... the opportunity of your lifetime to learn guitar? - It is, but only if you do one of the following:

* Send me a pm and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

-- Sinisa

Arrangement Collab!, audio takes
Sinisa Cekic
Mar 21 2012, 05:50 PM
Instructor
A new collab starts!

This time I need a harmony for this solo section. I will not tell you where's the harmonic key, so it will be interesting to see which chords you can place below smile.gif .

A single rhythm guitar is enough for this.

I would love to hear your suggestions !! Who knows, maybe we can record something together smile.gif

Propositions are the same as in previous collaborations:

Two audio takes:
One with the backging track, and the second only the rhythm guitar !

Deadline 31.March biggrin.gif ! 10 days is quite enough time for this mini collab.

Attached File  Arrangement_collab.mp3 ( 1003.13K ) Number of downloads: 262

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sinisa Cekic
Apr 4 2012, 07:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nimrandir @ Apr 4 2012, 03:18 PM) *
Hi Sinisa!

I've kind of missed this collab, are you still accepting takes? I can do mine in a couple of days smile.gif.

I'll give you 23 hours, starting from now !!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:15 PM