New Guitar And Amp, Around $1500 USD to spend :)
Flaringo
Dec 23 2009, 04:03 PM
GMC:er
Hey!

Before I start I suppose I should mention that if I'm going to import the gear there's a 25% VAT, so please keep that in mind! smile.gif Thanks

I'm going to buy a new guitar and a new amp.

I don't want a locking tremolo on my guitar. I play alot of metal, but also some rock and other various other stuff.
My current amp is a Roland Cube 30x.
I think that's about it. tongue.gif

So, can anyone recommend me a good guitar and a good amplifier? Thanks!

EDIT:

Added info:
I've got around $1500 to spend in total, so that would mean for both together. It's possible that I'll get a couple hundred dollars more, but we'll see.

I would like it to be a tube amp, yes, but anything will do if it's good. I will mainly use it at home for practice, but the future might bring more so I would like to be prepared if possible with my budget.

Let's see... sound. I've always liked Dethklok's guitars. Here's an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stdqPT8LvTg

For shape, I generally prefer the super strat/strat type. I'd like at least 24 frets. Any type of wood will do.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Flaringo: Dec 23 2009, 04:54 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:26 PM