7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Modes Modulation Contribution (7 People Needed)
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 28 2007, 12:40 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Tank @ Jul 27 2007, 07:23 PM) *
It's the best approach. I just was using the experience to try a mic'd up recording. Putting the signal direct to track gives you much more options. The only danger I could see (in myself) is that I'd spend hours upon hours fiddling with reverbs, delays, and amp simulations, and never get anything done !!

Nick, try somewhere in the "File" menu, usually export is located there (in other programs).

Sorry - teaching you haow to suck eggs there I suspect smile.gif Still its a good plan and I'll try it myself when I get an amp.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tank
Jul 28 2007, 01:03 AM
GMC Veteran
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 28 2007, 12:40 AM) *
Sorry - teaching you haow to suck eggs there I suspect smile.gif Still its a good plan and I'll try it myself when I get an amp.

Not at all mate. It was a good point well put. It used to be that being able to record the signal then feed it through different amps till you got the right sound was only in the domain of big studios. Now anyone with a computer can have a go smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jul 28 2007, 02:18 AM
GMC:er
Attached File  ionian.wav ( 2.28MB ) Number of downloads: 150

yes i finally got it up

sry for bad sound quality its my first time recording

n my first time experimenting with the ionian scale so let me know what you think even if its negative

+Quote Post
Stratman58
Jul 29 2007, 02:22 AM
My apologies on taking this long... I'm sure everyone is anxious to hear this mixed!

My phrygian

PS - sorry about that lil sweep in there. It sounds forced, but I've been practicing sweeps like crazy, and I couldn't help myself laugh.gif .

Phrygian is weird!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  phrygian.mp3 ( 346.12K ) Number of downloads: 157

--------------------
God said "Let there be LIGHT"
and Chuck Norris said "Say Please"

Gear:
Ibanez RG Prestige 1570 Mirage Blue
Fender Mexican Strat HSS Arctic White
G&L Climax Marble body (Found my Gotoh trem bar!)
Crate GT1200H Half Stack
PodXTLive board
Ibanez delay and chorus tank pedals

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jul 30 2007, 03:40 PM
Instructor
Hi guys!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I couldn't access the forum, but with Andrew's help it's all fixed.
Good news: I received all your parts and will mix today.
I'll keep you all posted.
And thanks so much for your great participation.
You guys make GMC the best guitar website ever. Thanks!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jul 30 2007, 06:01 PM
I can not wait to hear this! I am very anxious to see the results of GMC's first collaboration.

+Quote Post
Travelin' Man
Aug 15 2007, 10:12 PM
Where's the results? I would love to hear it.

+Quote Post
stratman33
Aug 16 2007, 05:11 AM
QUOTE (Travelin' Man @ Aug 15 2007, 09:12 AM) *
Where's the results? I would love to hear it.

in the pinned topic in this forum, and theres a topic in the normal collaborations with it.

This post has been edited by stratman33: Aug 16 2007, 05:12 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:01 AM