Help With Vanished Teacher Lesson
fkalich
Aug 6 2009, 12:57 AM
GMC:er
never mind, I figured it out. On this lesson. Was having a problem with section 3. I watched it at half speed in Media player, can see where his fingers are going at that speed.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...muted-melodies/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by fkalich: Aug 6 2009, 01:05 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Aug 6 2009, 01:19 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Sounds to me like he is playing this section Legato with a well balanced delay set at tempo. However, he state's it's trills which still could be the case but I think the delay is giving the effect of a much faster pace.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fkalich
Aug 6 2009, 01:31 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (skennington @ Aug 5 2009, 07:19 PM) *
Sounds to me like he is playing this section Legato with a well balanced delay set at tempo. However, he state's it's trills which still could be the case but I think the delay is giving the effect of a much faster pace.

Good read! I have not actually figured it out, just watched it in slow mo, and saw that it is figurableoutable.

The spell checker does not like my last word. Need to be upgraded.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:49 AM