Question About Your Alt Picking Lessons
PosterBoy
Dec 2 2011, 04:08 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Todd I've been looking at your Alt Picking exercises, and it's definitely something I will and need to add to my practice routine.

A question though. Why did you decide to lay it out in 1/4 notes upto 320 bpm and not going between 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 notes?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 10 2011, 05:13 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Dec 2 2011, 10:08 AM) *
Hey Todd I've been looking at your Alt Picking exercises, and it's definitely something I will and need to add to my practice routine.

A question though. Why did you decide to lay it out in 1/4 notes upto 320 bpm and not going between 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 notes?

Good question smile.gif I usually just use the tablature as a way of simply showing the notes we are working with. Once you have the pattern, you can play it in any time signature or variant that works. The guitar pro files that I include can have the time signature modified easily. We usually start pretty slow when learning the bits on Sat. Then ramp up smile.gif

Hope to see you in Chat this Sat!

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:33 AM