Dgcfad ?
ClifordACDC
Jul 11 2007, 05:03 AM
GMC:er
DGCFAD- how do i tune my guitar to that cause i have no idea, and the song im trying to play uses it

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ClifordACDC: Jul 11 2007, 05:04 AM

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/cliffordacdc

my gear: epiphone sg special, Marshall mg100dfx, digitech df-7 distortion factory
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Jul 11 2007, 05:24 AM
That would be tuning every thing down 1 whole step

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Jul 11 2007, 05:27 AM
yeah i know that. sorry i should have been more specific i can tune all ofm em except for c and f

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/cliffordacdc

my gear: epiphone sg special, Marshall mg100dfx, digitech df-7 distortion factory

+Quote Post
Miguel_Sanchez
Jul 11 2007, 05:30 AM
which would imply that your tuner is not chromatic... which means it can't tune to sharps nor flats or c/f so i suggest you buy a chromatic tuner

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jul 11 2007, 05:43 AM
well if your 5 string is already tuned to G.

then play the 5th string on the 5th fret and that note is C, and tune the 4th string to C.

and then play the 4th string on the 5th fret(which has already been tuned to C) and that note will be F.

It's the same way as tuning Standard just one Step lower. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:44 AM