Youtube Problem
besip
Nov 26 2008, 05:49 AM
GMC:er
Hi i'm not sure if i'm made something wrong but situaction is like that..My friend do Ultimate fichting so i'm copy 1 of his ficht to youtube from his original Dvd made at that night..he want me do that becouse he wana also acces to Ufc Fichter show and thats why he wana have now some of his fichts on Youtube

after few Month when the video was there they now disabled the video becouse----------------->>>>>>>>

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party.

Video Disabled

A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video MOUKY FIGHT

The audio content identified in your video is Money On My Mind by Lil Wayne. We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback due to a music rights issue. <<<<<<----------------------------------------------------

i'm belive they are talking about song when my friend geting onto the cage...i'm got now ofer to chage the whole audio over there but i'm wana keep it real

are they right???? to do that or not???
-------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

looks to me like they maybe thing i'm put the audio there by my self..actualy isn't easy to get help from youtube about this..i'm was try to do some dispute claim but looks to me like this web page don't work ok..and when i'm made my Dispute Form and after that presing continue i'm always see mesage please type the corect statement of good ficht

Thx huh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Nov 26 2008, 05:51 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 27 2008, 12:15 AM
looks like nobody has Id...as me so i'm probaly get the audio reloadet for something else mellow.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Siggum
Nov 27 2008, 12:21 AM
Did you record the video of the fight itself, or does it belong to a dvd you can buy, wich is owned by a company? in that case they have the right to take down copywrited material if it's their possesion. If it's only the audio, wich is highly unlikely then yeah, change the audio smile.gif

This post has been edited by Siggum: Nov 27 2008, 12:22 AM

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 27 2008, 12:24 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Well best way be to edit the video and mute the sound when the copyrighted song is playing...You just can't use the songs you don't own rights to...Youtube disables many videos because of that..I don't know how do they do it ? Do they have some automated system or something ??

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 27 2008, 12:42 AM
QUOTE (Siggum @ Nov 26 2008, 07:21 PM) *
Did you record the video of the fight itself, or does it belong to a dvd you can buy, wich is owned by a company? in that case they have the right to take down copywrited material if it's their possesion. If it's only the audio, wich is highly unlikely then yeah, change the audio smile.gif

the video was record by profesionals to the original dvd..and actualy they give the dvd to my friend{the fichter}
and from the dvd i'm made with his permision the youtube video

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 27 2008, 02:10 AM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Nov 26 2008, 07:24 PM) *
Well best way be to edit the video and mute the sound when the copyrighted song is playing...You just can't use the songs you don't own rights to...Youtube disables many videos because of that..I don't know how do they do it ? Do they have some automated system or something ??

thats crazy the song was probbaly played from somebody who has original cd of that group ..funny thing is thats some rap but my friend is metal head........and like i'm explain before somebody just record the whole show with the song played when my friend entering the ring......

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 27 2008, 08:56 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (besip @ Nov 27 2008, 12:42 AM) *
the video was record by profesionals to the original dvd..and actualy they give the dvd to my friend{the fichter}
and from the dvd i'm made with his permision the youtube video

Then I'm convinced your friend doesn't own the copyright to the DVD, doesn't mater if he's in it.

Mind that youtube is a gigantic portal for copyright violation. So maybe someone acted on the music playback, which seem to be the case if I understood your first post. But also the ones owning the copyright to the DVD could have it removed if it shows on youtube. So even if you remove the music you're not in the clear.

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 27 2008, 05:31 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 27 2008, 03:56 AM) *
Then I'm convinced your friend doesn't own the copyright to the DVD, doesn't mater if he's in it.

Mind that youtube is a gigantic portal for copyright violation. So maybe someone acted on the music playback, which seem to be the case if I understood your first post. But also the ones owning the copyright to the DVD could have it removed if it shows on youtube. So even if you remove the music you're not in the clear.

i'm remove the audio and replace the audio for some metal music but the new audio is playig just half time of the ficht and the rest is mute...they allready let me use again the video on youtube...the problem was i'm belive the Money On My Mind by Lil Wayne becouse they probaly thing i'm sharing that song illegaly or something....but if thats just this case they by can easy remove all guys who use as back audio playing for what ever{for example metallica song}

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 27 2008, 07:22 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (besip @ Nov 27 2008, 05:31 PM) *
...the problem was i'm belive the Money On My Mind by Lil Wayne becouse they probaly thing i'm sharing that song illegaly or something....but if thats just this case they by can easy remove all guys who use as back audio playing for what ever{for example metallica song}

Well that's true...There are lots of unresolved copyrights issues on youtube..And you just got spotted...Thing is that you can't broadcast (on youtube) songs even if you own the original CD.You need to have the license from publisher or author to use songs as part of your videos if you want to broadcast them on youtube, TV or anywhere..It doesn't matter if its full song or just part of it..

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 27 2008, 08:05 PM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Nov 27 2008, 02:22 PM) *
Well that's true...There are lots of unresolved copyrights issues on youtube..And you just got spotted...Thing is that you can't broadcast (on youtube) songs even if you own the original CD.You need to have the license from publisher or author to use songs as part of your videos if you want to broadcast them on youtube, TV or anywhere..It doesn't matter if its full song or just part of it..

why me biggrin.gif mad.gif smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 27 2008, 08:55 PM
Instructor
THere are several possible reasons:

1. Either somebody saw the video by accident and reported you.
2. YT has a copyrights service that monitors all videos and reports the issue ones based on some logs or instructions from other companies.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 27 2008, 10:09 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Nov 27 2008, 03:55 PM) *
THere are several possible reasons:

1. Either somebody saw the video by accident and reported you.
2. YT has a copyrights service that monitors all videos and reports the issue ones based on some logs or instructions from other companies.

i'm belive on pint 1. usualy thats we say about people on our country but that is everywhere..so people are envious
it's unluckiness becouse as i'm write before there on youtube is like millions stuff where people just showing some video and on backround playing some Metallica {for example}music..i'm didn't put anything extra there...

so i'm just the 1 of probaly few% victim of this mellow.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 27 2008, 11:45 PM
Instructor
Probably mate..

Can you mix some other song on that video perhaps? That would be the easiest solution.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Nov 28 2008, 12:52 AM
Instructor
It was a pitty that Google adquired youtube, in the good old days they weren´t so picky about this stuff.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:36 PM