5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Gmc Goes 50's Collab!
Farine54
Feb 16 2019, 01:20 PM
Learning Roadie
Very cool and good rendering, everything is vintage wish.

Congratulations to everyone for these goods jobs and nice guitar solos, and a big thank you to Gab for his work. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 16 2019, 07:54 PM
GMC Founder
Wow the level of creativity in this one is mind blowing - and it's so cool how you caught the perfect vibe for it! And it feels great to see Maharzan and Piotr in a collab again.

This one totally slipped of my radar and I really regret I didn't record a take in time. It's a good thing there will soon be a new one cool.gif

Putting this one up on the frontpage now!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Feb 16 2019, 08:36 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi

Great collab

it is a shame that the take of Piotr is not complete, it has not been delivered on the forum

Why do you keep HD on Piotr and You ?
Why you enlarged with this quality aspect 360p on our take ?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 16 2019, 11:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 15 2019, 04:49 PM) *
Well done, everyone! I hope I can participate in the next one! You all did a wonderful job! I even started dancing around my studio while doing some work here smile.gif

Thanks Cael!! I hope to see you on the next one!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 15 2019, 05:00 PM) *
Brilliant EVERYONE and a special thanks to Gab, who, as usual, has gone above and beyond the call of duty to do this. Great cameo appearance from Laurent too wink.gif

This is one of my favourites, I had a little dance too, maybe Ben and I could record ourselves dancing for the next one laugh.gif

Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks again everyone, these things are what learning guitar is all about, playing music and having fun while doing it biggrin.gif

Thanks mate!! I really agree with your last sentence here. smile.gif

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Feb 16 2019, 01:09 AM) *
Everyone really dialed in on the 50s vibe. cool.gif Great job to everyone and enjoyed hearing all the solos. Thanks to Gabriel for another first-rate collab!

Thanks for joining mate!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 16 2019, 01:33 AM) *
NICE!!! I hate to have to miss this one as Id planned on doing a rip off of the rip around the clock solo which i've wanted to do forever. Good news is there was no need as everyone played great it works like crazy!!! Great job everyone!

Todd

Thanks Todd!! I missed your take on this one!

QUOTE (Farine54 @ Feb 16 2019, 09:20 AM) *
Very cool and good rendering, everything is vintage wish.

Congratulations to everyone for these goods jobs and nice guitar solos, and a big thank you to Gab for his work. smile.gif

Congrats on your first collab!! wink.gif

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 16 2019, 03:54 PM) *
Wow the level of creativity in this one is mind blowing - and it's so cool how you caught the perfect vibe for it! And it feels great to see Maharzan and Piotr in a collab again.

This one totally slipped of my radar and I really regret I didn't record a take in time. It's a good thing there will soon be a new one cool.gif

Putting this one up on the frontpage now!

Thanks a lot Kris!! I would really like to hear what you would play over this backing!

QUOTE (MisterM @ Feb 16 2019, 04:36 PM) *
Hi

Great collab

it is a shame that the take of Piotr is not complete, it has not been delivered on the forum

Why do you keep HD on Piotr and You ?
Why you enlarged with this quality aspect 360p on our take ?

Hi mate!! I didn't do anything special with takes but I suspect that maybe the youtube download made your takes look with less quality. I honestly didn't note this before you said it because your videos go great with the dancing videos.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Adam
Feb 17 2019, 12:15 AM
Learning Roadie
Great work, everyone! It really fits the theme of 50's and the dancing scenes make it even better. You did an amazing job putting it together, Gab! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Feb 17 2019, 05:59 AM
Veteran Tone Master
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 16 2019, 11:17 PM) *
Hi mate!! I didn't do anything special with takes but I suspect that maybe the youtube download made your takes look with less quality. I honestly didn't note this before you said it because your videos go great with the dancing videos.

Hi

It’s blurry and not beautiful. I don't understand ? Youtube allows download in HD.
It reduces the pleasure of the eyes sad.gif

This post has been edited by MisterM: Feb 17 2019, 06:02 AM

+Quote Post
maharzan
Feb 17 2019, 09:39 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 15 2019, 07:27 PM) *
Here we go!!!

GREAT JOB everybody!! YOU ROCK!! smile.gif

Wow, The overall track sounds so cool!! Great job guys and Thanks Grabiel for putting it together. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 17 2019, 02:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MisterM @ Feb 17 2019, 01:59 AM) *
Hi

It’s blurry and not beautiful. I don't understand ? Youtube allows download in HD.
It reduces the pleasure of the eyes sad.gif

It was my fault mate. Sorry about it! I’m so used to deal with low quality files when doing this collabs so I didn’t re-check the original youtube vids.

However, the low fi fits well with the dancing scenes.

QUOTE (Adam M @ Feb 16 2019, 08:15 PM) *
Great work, everyone! It really fits the theme of 50's and the dancing scenes make it even better. You did an amazing job putting it together, Gab! smile.gif

Thanks a lot for your words and for joining!!

QUOTE (maharzan @ Feb 17 2019, 05:39 AM) *
Wow, The overall track sounds so cool!! Great job guys and Thanks Grabiel for putting it together. smile.gif

I really enjoyed working on this one!! Thanks for joining mate!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:28 AM