2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Meeting Ivan
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 19 2011, 09:58 AM
Instructor
hey everyone! Yes, yes, what you're reading has happened yesterday! biggrin.gif Ivan is a super awesome guy to hang with! Aside from already knowing he does a hell of a job on GMC and as a axeman I discovered I really enjoyed our brief encounter and i hope he liked the Romanian beer!! biggrin.gif

We discussed a lot of stuff and we REALLY do think that we should try and meet more often with other people from GMC as well!...and we got something nice for everyone at GMC!

This was truly inspiring for me and I sure hope I can get to live as many experiences like this one! GMC DOES bring people together!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Sep 21 2011, 08:07 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 19 2011, 12:58 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
That's awesome.

I'd love to share some beers with many of our instructors/members one day... oh well!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
JD_
Sep 19 2011, 01:42 PM
Learning Roadie
That's Great to hear....Maybe we can establish a worldwide chain of GMC Pubs....Music, Beer, a Live Community as positive as the online community we have here....And some Ninja's ph34r.gif

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 19 2011, 01:46 PM
GMC:er
Let's ask Kris to make a GMC Festival happy.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 19 2011, 03:02 PM
Instructor
Where are the pictures, guys ?! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Sep 19 2011, 03:14 PM
Instructor
that soo cool!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 19 2011, 04:14 PM
Instructor
Hahha, sorry for the late response, I just saw the topic! smile.gif The pleasure was all mine my friend, it was a great meet biggrin.gif

Guys, I gotta say that Cosmin is really an awesome dude, one of the people you can have your conversation flowing all the time. I think it was a great meeting we discussed lots of things and yes, the general opinion is that these types of encounters really strengthen the bonds and put another perspective onto things we do here online. I hope there will be more smile.gif I regret that we didn't have time to go into any music store (it was Sunday afternoon, nothing was open), but I'll try to visit once again so we can make something super awesome biggrin.gif

Also, Timisoara is such a nice town. Beer is awesome as well, I brought couple of cans home as well hahah biggrin.gif

I'm making short 1-2 minute video of us saying hello! It will be up soon! smile.gif Until then, here's one of the pics recorded during the shooting of a greeting. Sorry about me having glasses on, but without them I would be completely defenseless cool.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 19 2011, 04:43 PM
Instructor
hahaah it's great to see you together guys in that pic! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Sep 19 2011, 06:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 19 2011, 08:14 AM) *
Hahha, sorry for the late response, I just saw the topic! smile.gif The pleasure was all mine my friend, it was a great meet biggrin.gif

Guys, I gotta say that Cosmin is really an awesome dude, one of the people you can have your conversation flowing all the time. I think it was a great meeting we discussed lots of things and yes, the general opinion is that these types of encounters really strengthen the bonds and put another perspective onto things we do here online. I hope there will be more smile.gif I regret that we didn't have time to go into any music store (it was Sunday afternoon, nothing was open), but I'll try to visit once again so we can make something super awesome biggrin.gif

Also, Timisoara is such a nice town. Beer is awesome as well, I brought couple of cans home as well hahah biggrin.gif

I'm making short 1-2 minute video of us saying hello! It will be up soon! smile.gif Until then, here's one of the pics recorded during the shooting of a greeting. Sorry about me having glasses on, but without them I would be completely defenseless cool.gif laugh.gif

that's awesome smile.gif

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 19 2011, 06:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Sep 19 2011, 05:14 PM) *
that's awesome smile.gif

Here's Hugh Jackman and Tom Cruise at the Oscar awards ceremony laugh.gif

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Sep 19 2011, 06:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 19 2011, 10:17 AM) *
Here's Hugh Jackman and Tom Cruise at the Oscar awards ceremony laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's too bad I live on another continent. I would LOVE to be able to come out to meet you guys and see you play live. I'm stuck here in America, and the closest person to me I think is Todd, but he's a few states away and I have a hard enough time getting out my city let alone a state or a country. One day though... I really want to visit Argentina, Germany and Britain - the furthest out I've been has been Puerto Vallarta on my honeymoon... never even been to Hawaii... I'm so boring lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 19 2011, 06:41 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
This is not only funny, but very inspiring!
I am already making some travel plans for next year, and one thing is for sure: Ben and Adam, you two will have a german guest next year! A trip to eastern europe would also be really cool...so Ivan, Cosmin, Bogdan and Marek, watch out!
I am also making plans for my next America trip in 2013, it would be awesome to visit some of you guys there. Christian, I loved the Bay Area when I was there two years ago, and as much as I wanna go back to California, I am thinking about visiting the south this time...so watch out Todd!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Sep 19 2011, 07:04 PM
GMC:er
Wow that´s great man, I will go to see Cirse someday and take a picture with Mr. Leopardi.

and SirJamsalot or anyone who wants to visit Buenos Aires just send me a pm and I will help you with everything you need -

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 19 2011, 07:11 PM
Instructor
Hahaha great photo ! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
superize
Sep 19 2011, 07:29 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
It is really freat to be able to meet like that with people you know from the internet but never meet in person.

For those of you who dont remember i got the chans to meet Kris and Marcus Siepen in stockholm last year

Attached Image

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Sep 19 2011, 07:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 19 2011, 10:41 AM) *
This is not only funny, but very inspiring!
I am already making some travel plans for next year, and one thing is for sure: Ben and Adam, you two will have a german guest next year! A trip to eastern europe would also be really cool...so Ivan, Cosmin, Bogdan and Marek, watch out!
I am also making plans for my next America trip in 2013, it would be awesome to visit some of you guys there. Christian, I loved the Bay Area when I was there two years ago, and as much as I wanna go back to California, I am thinking about visiting the south this time...so watch out Todd!

Well let me know when you do and maybe I can arrange some vacation time to head out that way as well. I'd love to meet both of you in person!

QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Sep 19 2011, 11:04 AM) *
Wow that´s great man, I will go to see Cirse someday and take a picture with Mr. Leopardi.

and SirJamsalot or anyone who wants to visit Buenos Aires just send me a pm and I will help you with everything you need -

that would be a dream come true actually. My son was in Buenos Aires for a year through Pepperdine's exchange student program and he really loved it there. I'd like to visit to see the sights and meet the people - touch up on my aweful spanish! lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 19 2011, 07:41 PM
Instructor
OK guys, after careful several weeks of planning, here is the video! cool.gif biggrin.gif

disclaimer: the video was done by professionals, do not try this at home

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Sep 19 2011, 07:43 PM
Instructor
Great guys! I invite you to Poland. Polish beer is also very good smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 19 2011, 07:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Piotr Kaczor @ Sep 19 2011, 06:43 PM) *
Great guys! I invite you to Poland. Polish beer is also very good smile.gif

OH YES IT IS! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Sep 19 2011, 07:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 19 2011, 11:41 AM) *
OK guys, after careful several weeks of planning, here is the video! cool.gif biggrin.gif

disclaimer: the video was done by professionals, do not try this at home

haha - you guys are nuts! my kind of people cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:50 PM