Rp350 Question, Multi-FX processors in general...
Retribution
May 7 2008, 01:56 AM
GMC:er
I've been looking into picking up a multi-FX processor, and I think I've settled down on the DigiTech's RP350. So, I've been digging through some reviews and keep seeing users talking about plugging the output of the pedal into the return of your FX loop in your amp to get best sound.

I don't know if all of the users who reviewed the pedal were doing this, but some mentioned that it did sound much cleaner than simply plugging into the front of the amp. One also mentioned that you could plug it into the "CD IN" jack. Now, I'm a brick when it comes to stuff like this. I have no idea how to plug a pedal into the FX loop of my amp. I poked around in my user manual and couldn't find anything about the FX loop or about a CD IN jack.

A little help, please? laugh.gif I'm using a Crate FlexWave FW120 Amp (FW120). Would I see a huge performance increase by wiring this pedal into the FX loop, or should I just plug it into the front? If I need to plug it into the FX, could anyone give me some pointers?

Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Retribution
May 8 2008, 02:23 AM
GMC:er
Eh, I guess I was just blind.

The manual didn't mention anything about a CD IN jack, but I do see it now that I've poked around on my amp. Since the pedal has a 1/8" output, I suppose I could just wire it through there. At least, I'm hoping the CD IN takes a 1/8" jack. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:29 AM