8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
When Spiders Attack Video Collab !
jstcrsn
Nov 2 2012, 10:24 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 2 2012, 08:23 PM) *
Well thank you Mr H ! smile.gif

I didn't have a plan so I sat down and did about 5 or so jams over the top before I recorded anything. I had an idea of where I wanted to go for the start note, and roughly where I wanted to go after that but it was totally on the edge and non rehearsed !!

okay you are a freak , because when your fingers started really moving , they were sort of spider- like- looking, weird in a spiders collab

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Nov 3 2012, 07:40 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Wow , thank you Ben !

Great Video ,great team and great sound !

It was real fun and inspiring -i like your collaboration`s .

Dieter

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 3 2012, 11:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Nov 2 2012, 09:24 PM) *
okay you are a freak , because when your fingers started really moving , they were sort of spider- like- looking, weird in a spiders collab

Yep, I definitely felt the spiders attacking through my fingers !! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Dieterle @ Nov 3 2012, 06:40 AM) *
Wow , thank you Ben !

Great Video ,great team and great sound !

It was real fun and inspiring -i like your collaboration`s .

Dieter

I'm glad you like it Dieter and thanks for participating !

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 4 2012, 12:10 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Very nice Ben! smile.gif You linked all those takes very well man fine job!
Sorry about the overdriven take , I'll work on that and thanks for the feedback smile.gif
Congrats to you and everyone on a great collab. Great work everyone! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
zoom
Nov 4 2012, 01:24 AM
Learning Roadie
That was awesome collab guys! Ben that mix was great!
Yeah Ben your fingers do look like spiders.

You only missed one thing. Dave Mustaine's "spider technique" biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 4 2012, 11:22 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (zoom @ Nov 4 2012, 12:24 AM) *
Yeah Ben your fingers do look like spiders.

You only missed one thing. Dave Mustaine's "spider technique" biggrin.gif

Hehe.. it's funny because I discovered the spider chord thing before I heard that Dave did it ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Christophe
Nov 4 2012, 05:03 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 2 2012, 01:58 PM) *
Christophe - Another person who I was glad to welcome to the collab (first of many, I hope !). There's some good ideas in here, the whammy use was great and the over hand thing and tapping work !! cool.gif There's some notes near the beginning which sound as if they're in the wrong scale so they won't help too much.. and I think the high E string was a bit flat. But for a first entry, well done !

Thank you Ben ! I have to work hard before I can join once again one of your collab. Yeah I knew that guitar tuning problem, I had to re-tune my strings before I recorded myself but I forgot biggrin.gif and since I had already outdated the delay I didn't make an another take.

It was a real pleasure to be part of this collab ! And your words always give me strength to work harder and harder ! :@

Your bends from 1:54 to 1:57 on your take are purely freaking awesome !!

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Nov 2 2012, 06:45 PM) *
Cool man, this turned out great! All the guitar parts link together beautifully. Almost sounds like we all planned it that way. smile.gif

I've nothing more to add laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 4 2012, 07:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Christophe @ Nov 4 2012, 04:03 PM) *
Thank you Ben ! I have to work hard before I can join once again one of your collab.

Well, you can join any of my collabs any time, don't feel that you have to get to a certain level first because you don't have to. The collabs are all part of your practise smile.gif

+Quote Post
Christophe
Nov 4 2012, 10:31 PM
Ahah ok, then when will start the next collab and what key and tempo will it be ? Like that I can deliver the solo in time ahahah

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 5 2012, 09:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Christophe @ Nov 4 2012, 09:31 PM) *
Ahah ok, then when will start the next collab and what key and tempo will it be ? Like that I can deliver the solo in time ahahah

I'm not sure yet dude.. I usually upload a new collab around the 14th of every month smile.gif

+Quote Post
Max Sokolov
Nov 5 2012, 03:17 PM
Instructor
Just watched - this is sooooaaaaawesome!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 5 2012, 03:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Max Sokolov @ Nov 5 2012, 02:17 PM) *
Just watched - this is sooooaaaaawesome!!!

Thanks Max ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Christophe
Nov 14 2012, 08:52 PM
Hey Ben, we're the 14th biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:31 PM