2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Beginner Bushido Task 2
alexpabue
Dec 7 2012, 08:06 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi Ben!!

Here is my lesson 2.

Is recorded at 90bpm. Has been more difficult to me the outside picking than the inside picking.

laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 7 2012, 09:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (alexpabue @ Dec 7 2012, 07:06 AM) *
Hi Ben!!

Here is my lesson 2.

Is recorded at 90bpm. Has been more difficult to me the outside picking than the inside picking.

laugh.gif

Alex this is excellent. This is exactly what I like to see. Really relaxed picking hand with precise, even strokes. Your left hand movements are also perfect.

You say that outside picking is more difficult for you. A lot of people would say the same. It's because of the extra movement needed to move the pick from the furthest sides of the strings. It takes a little bit longer and more energy. However, by watching the video and listening to it, I would not guess that you had more trouble with this technique at all. They both sound really, really good !

Well done ! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:34 AM