Acoustic guitar
Cheep
Nov 6 2006, 07:49 PM
GMC:er
Hey all GMC'ers,

I've got a small question for you.

Do you know a website were I could learn acoustic guitar licks, riffs, technics and stuff like that ? Like GMC but for acoustic (folk) guitar. I'd like to appreciate a little bit more this instrument and for that I need to learn and train, so if you no somewhere where I could do that..

Thanx a lot,

Flo

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bricktop
Nov 6 2006, 09:25 PM
Right here... I know it's not the answer your searching for, but I play 95% acoustic, and I do just fine learning here. I just altered my guitar a bit for lower action and changed the strings to light guage for bends.
What kind of acoustic sound are you going for? Old style acoustic blues, bluegrass, folk??

John

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Fender
Acoustic Guitars:
Amplifiers: Fender Blues Junior NOS
Effects:

+Quote Post
Cheep
Nov 6 2006, 10:12 PM
More fingering (acoustic) guitar, I play things like "Babe, I'm gonna leave you", "More than words", a few Harper songs, things like that.. And I'ld like to go a little bit further in this type off sound and playing.

Flo

+Quote Post
sanders4617
Nov 6 2006, 11:41 PM
You like James Taylor and John Mayer?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cheep
Nov 6 2006, 11:46 PM
Yes, I like them. Mayer's a little bit more rock-bluesy but it's good stuff too.

Flo

This post has been edited by Cheep: Nov 6 2006, 11:47 PM

+Quote Post
Nick
Nov 7 2006, 01:17 AM
Might I suggest www.guitarnoise.com

David Hodge writes for Acoustic Guitar Magazine and has many free lessons posted on Guitarnoise. No video lessons, well except for mine on the hammer ons of Eruption, but most lessons have audio.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:06 PM