4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
What Do You Do For A Living?
Spreedmaster
Apr 3 2008, 10:57 AM
GMC:er
Im a anatomy student, chop people up for an education! But mainly I squirt stuff on slides!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
''It is not herasy, and I will not repent''

Guitars:B.C. Rich WMD SOB with EMG 81/85s and Afterburner
B.C. Rich green acrylic ice Mockingbird with Rockfield Mafia/Fat ass
Black Peavy Rotor EX
ESP LTD DV200 with an irongear hammerhead in the bridge

Gear: Marshall MG15DFX
POD 2.0
Dunlop crybaby
Behringer UM300
Danelectro FAB metal
Biyang DS-7
Behringer EQ700
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skipdaflip
Apr 3 2008, 11:15 AM
Well... I'm a System Engineer and Software Repackager / Builder / programmer. I'll create the Installation procedures you'll see when you want to install your software.

Not only the students haven't got enough money. Even I doesn't got enough money!!! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Can anyone rate me?

Guitars:
• Ibanez S5470 TKR Prestige
• Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Air Norton & Dimarzio Tone Zone
• Washburn D10SCE WALNUT DREADNOUGHT SOLID TOP
• Some kind of cheap Guitar...

Amps:
MARSHALL JTM30

Guitar Gear:
Line6 X3 Live
Boss AC-3

Gear:
Edirol UA-25 24 bit/96 kHz USB Audio Capture
Edirol PC-50 MIDI Keyboard Controller
Roland HP203-ERW
Behringer B-1

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Apr 3 2008, 11:18 AM
Instructor
I'm a logger, this is my secret to acquire scary chops techniques! cool.gif
Attached Image

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 3 2008, 11:33 AM
I'm an Electronics Engineer/Systems Engineer with a Masters in Systems Engineering. I'm currently doing an Engineering Doctorate where I get paid to work on Pilot Training in Military environments and decision making in complex environments.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Robwylde
Apr 3 2008, 11:47 AM
Parts Manager @ a Mack Trucks Dealership. Self taught guitar student.

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Apr 3 2008, 11:50 AM
I have two part time jobs.

My main occupation is to write software for a constellation of security companies.
My task is to find new ways to implement and spread code snippets for monitoring and controlling computers. The purpose with this is to increase the sales of the companys software for security related countermeasures.

My other job connects to this and is more profitable.
I am a professional commercial mail distributor and I use the results from the other job to create controlled networks of computers and other clever ways of distributing ads and the mentioned code snippets.

My hobby is to write software to aid in online gaming, to give your skills a little boost. Software that gives you just a little edge over the other guy.

Right now I could use a hug as I don't have any friends anymore so I'm very glad to be a part of this community. I've been banned from every other online place I've joined.

No. Just kidding ofc. biggrin.gif tongue.gif :ph34r.gif:
I'm a regular computer guy. Maintaining the infrastructure in a large company.
I just had a vision of "How would a spammer or virus maker present himself" tongue.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Apr 3 2008, 11:56 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Several roles -

Main one is to supervise and examine PhDs/Doctoral candidates in the areas of philosophy and organisation theory/studies. (I hold a PhD in philosophy plus an MBA and various other post graduate qualifications.)

Secondary ones -

i) research and publication including academic and technical editing and proofreading.

ii) media management, production and training - especially for broadcast.

iii) market gardening/small scale farming - we have 4 acres of land attached to our house which is farmed. Plus we grow most of our own fruit (apples, oranges, lemons, figs, grapes, peach, kumquats, limes, nespero, olives) and veg (potatoes, brocolli, asparagus, lettuce, cabbage, garlic, artichokes) and barter the surplus for meat. We rather bizarrely have a 1/12 share of the local school's pet donkey.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Apr 3 2008, 12:08 PM
Great mix of experience, language, cultural background, education, religion and so on at GMC.

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Apr 3 2008, 11:56 AM) *
We rather bizarrely have a 1/12 share of the local school's pet donkey.

Cheers,
Tony

Haha. That was cute smile.gif
Do you know which part?

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Apr 3 2008, 12:16 PM
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Apr 3 2008, 11:08 AM) *
Great mix of experience, language, cultural background, education, religion and so on at GMC.

Haha. That was cute smile.gif
Do you know which part?

Nope but I hope it's not the smelly end blink.gif laugh.gif . It's a very cute donkey btw bought from a donkey rescue place.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 3 2008, 02:20 PM
Instructor
Wow Tony, impressive background from you I must say. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
superize
Apr 3 2008, 02:26 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Right now i am unimployed but i work some hours here and there and i will most likely start at a university next fall

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Apr 3 2008, 02:34 PM
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Apr 3 2008, 01:20 PM) *
Wow Tony, impressive background from you I must say. smile.gif

Thanks Ivan smile.gif .

I think it just shows what a butterfly I am - can't settle at anything for long laugh.gif rolleyes.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 3 2008, 02:36 PM

but in the future:

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Apr 3 2008, 02:56 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Traffic Intelligence Software - technical presales/postsales/consulting/programming/making the tea

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Apr 3 2008, 02:59 PM
Milk and no sugar for me please Andrew smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mr T
Apr 3 2008, 03:10 PM
Currently I'm living on a loan from the government, and have been for a few years now. They'll be expecting that money back sometime though... so I'm studying mechanical engineering at the university in Enschede. I'm hoping to get a job as an operations manager.
At the moment I'm trying to get an internship in New Zealand and I'm hoping to receive my masters degree in 2009. smile.gif

--------------------

Roland Cube 30; Toneport GX; Cort kx1; Ibanez RG1570; Ibanez EW35ABE-NT

http://www.last.fm/user/Mr_T83

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Apr 3 2008, 05:05 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Apr 3 2008, 09:59 AM) *
Milk and no sugar for me please Andrew smile.gif

No probs - its ready, and on the kitchen counter ... in Connecticut wink.gif Better rush before it gets cold!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Apr 3 2008, 05:11 PM
NP Andrew - I'll just get the Enterprise to beam be over to yours.

Hmmm, lovely cup of tea mate, thanks smile.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------

+Quote Post
seagull
Apr 3 2008, 05:30 PM
QUOTE (lavendell @ Apr 3 2008, 08:25 AM) *
Wow! Cool!
I have green belt in karate smile.gif

I only got the yellow one. Stopped 5 years ago because I was only 15 and all of the others were 25+.
Guess who got his ass kicked....

laugh.gif

But Marcus, what sort of karate did you learn? Were you in a fight with all the other colored belts when you had to get your yellow one too? (I don't know the exact name of the one I learned, but that's how I got mine)

Edit: Oh and to stay on topic, I'm a student. Graduating from senior high school this summer. However, I am currently unemployed. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by seagull: Apr 3 2008, 05:33 PM

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
Apr 3 2008, 05:48 PM
I am a Computer Operator. Both the weekday and weekend sad.gif The weekend operator quit about 5 months ago, and my boss still hasn't found a replacement sad.gif I run UNIX based scripts and also write them.... mostly to make my job easier.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:02 AM