Mother - Pink Floyd (solo), About tone, recording quality etc
Fsgdjv
Nov 28 2008, 10:51 PM
GMC:er
First of all, I want to mention that I don't have anything to record with except a headset mic. That and the fact that I need to record something for a school application quite soon made me want to try to record something, and since I started learning this solo today, I thought I'd just record that.

Anyways, I'd love to hear some feedback on the recording, I know this is not very good quality, it's as good as I can record right now, but is the sound quality good enough for a school application, or should I try to find some better way to record whatever I'm going to record for that? I'd love to hear someone who has any idea about those things reply.

Also, since I'm uploading this anyways, I'd love to hear some feedback on the playing itself aswell. I know it's a really easy solo so there aren't exactly lots of things you can comment, but if anybody has got some feedback on the bends I'd love to hear it, and the harsh truth, please. If you think I need to sell my guitar on ebay, don't hesitate to say that tongue.gif (even though I'd just write you of as crazy)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Fsgdjv: Nov 28 2008, 10:54 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  mother.wav ( 8.54MB ) Number of downloads: 233

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:22 AM