2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Snow
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 5 2009, 10:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Feb 5 2009, 10:12 PM) *
Wow, they lied!? was there like a big scandal or something after that?

No mate, scandals are kind of common in my country so this things passed unnoticed! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
Feb 5 2009, 10:21 PM
The Dark Canuck
We have about 8 feet of snow atm. But lately it's been to cold to snow LOL!!!! here is a pic of me enjoying the powder a few weeks ago.

Attached Image

I got stuck a lot that day LOL!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by rokchik: Feb 5 2009, 10:27 PM

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Feb 5 2009, 10:25 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Well I don't think that the problem is UK-only. It is about the whole western world... Few days ago, one of the Russian army experts stated that only 1/4 of their army is capable of doing military operations, and that wouldn't be enough to win a war against Poland or Turkey. The thing that he didn't take into account is that it is the same in almost every other European country... There is a huge urge to earn as much money as it is possible, and that also mean cutting any cost that can be cut.. "Who need military, better not wage wars" - than a snow/flood/anything happens and there are no forces that can react. In countries like Sweden or Finland people know how to live with snow falling all the time, so they won't have such problems as the UK. But most probably, if a really super hot summer would "strike them" suddenly there would be big problems, because for example all the car-like facilities wouldn't have tires capable of lasting long enough in very hot environment..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Feb 5 2009, 10:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Feb 5 2009, 11:19 PM) *
No mate, scandals are kind of common in my country so this things passed unnoticed! biggrin.gif

Oh, I see biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Feb 5 2009, 11:08 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Crazyfret @ Feb 4 2009, 04:27 PM) *
The Giant Snowball

check the loon out at 0:50 laugh.gif

I've forgot how to post youtube clips dry.gif

i once did a snowball that size, but no-one was interested in it.. haha.. wink.gif

+Quote Post
coloneldrew
Feb 6 2009, 01:30 AM
GMC:er
Ridiculous. I'm in Toronto, which is very southern Canada, and we have gotten maybe 8 feet of snow this season so far.

Couple of inches and they close schools in UK... yea right. We still go to work and school even in 2 feet of snow.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Feb 6 2009, 01:39 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Over here it's raining again. There's been a storm warning for this end of Andalucia all day and Coin (local town about 90 km away) reportedly got hit by a tornado. Outside the main road has collapsed in three places and is now unpassable in a car (thank heavens for donkeys). A neighbour is cut off as the river has flooded up to her front door.

No snow though and my little one still had to go to school, much to her disgust smile.gif .

All true btw.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Koopid
Feb 6 2009, 07:29 AM
Learning Roadie
Stockholm Sweden gets a lot of snow every year and are still not prepared for it. It comes like a suprise every year the first big snowfall comes and public transportation comes to a halt, embarrasing since they know how to handle it...

--------------------
Gear
Amp
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Marshall 1960A cab
Guitars
ESP Eclipse I CTM Snow White
Jackson SLSMG
Takamine EG320C
Bass
Epiphone Thunderbird Goth Bass
Effects/Stomps
Boss SD1
Boss MT2 Metalzone
Dunlop Zack Wylde Wah
Behringer BEQ700 Equalizer
Harley Benton PT-100 stagetuner
Studio EQ
PodXT Live
Edirol FA 66 soundcard
Yamaha HS50M monitors
Macbook pro

+Quote Post
Col Roberts
Feb 6 2009, 07:50 AM
Learning Roadie
Snow? What's snow???

+Quote Post
Mandos
Feb 6 2009, 08:14 AM
QUOTE (Koopid @ Feb 6 2009, 07:29 AM) *
Stockholm Sweden gets a lot of snow every year and are still not prepared for it. It comes like a suprise every year the first big snowfall comes and public transportation comes to a halt, embarrasing since they know how to handle it...

There usually are some delayed trains etc, but it's not bad to be honest, but I would be very surprised if we closed work/schools due to some frozen water falling from the sky. wink.gif

--------------------
[color="#808080"]Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Gothic with EMG 81 and 85, Crafter Acoustic, ESP LTD F-205

+Quote Post
mjsteps
Feb 6 2009, 09:46 AM
Well here in CT we have had plenty of snow with very cold temps like 4-5 degrees in the early morninings only getting up in to the 20s during the day. And lucky for me I get to travel to work in the stuff and work outside in the cold temps. Tough argument for global warming in my parts in fact one of the coldest winters that I can remember ARG........

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Feb 6 2009, 09:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (rokchik @ Feb 5 2009, 10:21 PM) *
We have about 8 feet of snow atm. But lately it's been to cold to snow LOL!!!! here is a pic of me enjoying the powder a few weeks ago.

Attached Image

I got stuck a lot that day LOL!!!

Take me with you, take me far away.. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
VinceG
Feb 6 2009, 11:22 AM
You guys are crazy, snow is wonderful. I get happy inside every time theres snow on the ground. Snow storms are a blessing to me. The only thing bad about snow is when the whole place is white and the sun is shining bright. Oh man, that is hell on your eyes. Your all blind trying to see, but its just a huge flash bang.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Hammerhead
Feb 6 2009, 03:59 PM
QUOTE (Crazyfret @ Feb 4 2009, 05:27 AM) *
The Giant Snowball

check the loon out at 0:50 laugh.gif

I've forgot how to post youtube clips dry.gif

LOL too funny! cool.gif

--------------------
When I look down at my hands... I see "FINGERS of DOOM"

+Quote Post
rokchik
Feb 6 2009, 08:43 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Dejan Farkas @ Feb 6 2009, 04:55 AM) *
Take me with you, take me far away.. biggrin.gif

No problem Dejan, big trip to the mountains planned for Saturday if you can make it wink.gif Snowmobiling and some snowshoeing on the menu with a big boil-up planned for lunch... do you take your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Feb 8 2009, 12:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (rokchik @ Feb 6 2009, 08:43 PM) *
No problem Dejan, big trip to the mountains planned for Saturday if you can make it wink.gif Snowmobiling and some snowshoeing on the menu with a big boil-up planned for lunch... do you take your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows? smile.gif

OMG, it sounds like a great time biggrin.gif

Why do I live on the wrong side of the planet rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:54 PM