Jvm's Guitar Dojo
JVM
May 18 2008, 05:38 PM
Learning Roadie
Well folks, I've started off my first post in my practice agenda. You can find it here. I would very much appreciate discussion and opinions of my way of going about things, especially from Andrew and you theory guys. I've learned a lot from you guys and I'm attempting to adapt my knowledge of theory to my own personal view of playing. Let me know what you think!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iluha
May 18 2008, 06:40 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (JVM @ May 18 2008, 06:38 PM) *
Well folks, I've started off my first post in my practice agenda. You can find it here. I would very much appreciate discussion and opinions of my way of going about things, especially from Andrew and you theory guys. I've learned a lot from you guys and I'm attempting to adapt my knowledge of theory to my own personal view of playing. Let me know what you think!

You didn't publish it yet man, you need to click on the entry options and choose Publish.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
May 18 2008, 06:46 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Publish Publish Publish Publish !!!

+Quote Post
JVM
May 18 2008, 06:47 PM
Learning Roadie
Ha, I thought I did that when posting it, I read Kris saying something about that but thought i handled it biggrin.gif Thanks Iluha.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:04 AM