In The Style Of Opeth?
Hungus
Aug 8 2007, 08:10 AM
GMC:er
I have noticed there are a few Opeth fans lurking round these forums and they are an ultimate band so I would like to make a request for a lesson in the style of Opeth. I think their music is truly amazing and it would be beneficial to everyone to have a lesson.

Everyone else who is keen should post here to show their support smile.gif

p.s. could it please not be a purely solo lesson as I am not a fan of them and dont want to learn someone elses solos sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Aug 8 2007, 08:15 AM
OOOO can i do it!!!! lol.. jk id love to see an opeth lession, id love to write my own, ive written a couple of riffs that i think are very "opethish" Dminor tuning to boot smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 8 2007, 11:40 PM
Hmm I seriously thought that people would be keen for this but I guess I was wrong... I just hope one of the instructors is secretly an Opeth fan and just does one anyway.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 8 2007, 11:52 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
This would be an awesome idea!

I dont know if any of the Instructors are familiar with Opeth though... sad.gif

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 9 2007, 12:12 AM
Sad buzz sad.gif

.......We need to make them familiar! tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 9 2007, 12:30 AM
Well I would like it. unsure.gif But it probably wont happen.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 9 2007, 12:44 AM
Cmon you gotta have a better attitude than that.. We could start a picket line and demand that one (or more) of the instructors get into Opeth and then do a lesson in their style.

Any one passing by should watch this http://youtube.com/watch?v=22Z9sB5UMQU&...ted&search= laugh.gif

edit
just for anyone that doesnt know the full version is 12 minutes long.

This post has been edited by Hungus: Aug 9 2007, 12:46 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:47 AM