Hello From France
nainvisible
Jan 20 2013, 07:37 PM
GMC:er
Hi everybody,

My name is Pierre (nainvisible on the forum). I'm 21 and I'm from Le havre (France) one of the major european harbour according to what I heard about it but this is not the topic.

I've played the guitar since I'm 9, but it hasn't always been a serious practice of it. I'm doing it seriously for 1 years maybe.

I've just change my old squier stratocaster for a Fender telecaster Jim Root signature.

I mainly listen and play hard rock and metal, that's what I love!!! Especially tharsh but also indus, nu, hardcore and probably other stuff I'm forgetting.

I joined GMC because I can't take guitar lesson with a teacher anymore I'm always moving because of my studies. I can take my guitar and my computer but a teacher I don't think so...

My goal is to join a band. I tired of playing alone in my bedroom with headphones and a pod 2.0

I'd also want to have opinion on my sound, my playing style... I only need to find a way to record me playing with my pod and macbook pro. If anyone knows how to do it I'm really interested. I will post video and samples as soon as I will figure out how to do it.

I hope that I will progress thanks to the features on the web site.

So hello to everybody, I'm happy to be there and hope I will enjoy it

Pierre

PS: If you have any remarks about my english don't hesitate to report it, it will be good for my english speaking. Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:12 AM