Check Out My New Band!
mhskeide
Apr 30 2011, 11:36 AM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Hi guys!

My band has finally finished our first demo, which you can check out here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Øreverk/149715471755223

We would appreciate it if you took the time to listen, and hopefully give us a "like" smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Take your music seriously, but not yourself
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Apr 30 2011, 11:48 AM
Learning Tone Master
Haha, love that bandname.
Great song! Give me a poke when you get more material up biggrin.gif

edit:
you playing bass here? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Apr 30 2011, 11:49 AM

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Apr 30 2011, 12:03 PM
Instructor
Yeah, classic stoner rock production. I like the riffs and the old-style vocals. I'm not sure about what bandname means tho biggrin.gif

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 30 2011, 05:28 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Sounds great man! I love the vibe and vocals. Of course, I just gave you a "like" smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
mhskeide
May 1 2011, 01:46 AM
Accomplished Tone Guru
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Apr 30 2011, 12:48 PM) *
Haha, love that bandname.
Great song! Give me a poke when you get more material up biggrin.gif

edit:
you playing bass here? smile.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif
Nopes, this is a two-man project, where I play guitar! There is actually no bass at all in the mix, and since we will be playing gigs as well, we want the sound to be as a authentic as possible (meaning it`s only me and the drummer) smile.gif

QUOTE (Jerry Arcidiacono @ Apr 30 2011, 01:03 PM) *
Yeah, classic stoner rock production. I like the riffs and the old-style vocals. I'm not sure about what bandname means tho biggrin.gif

Thanks a lot biggrin.gif
I forgot to mention some sort of translation, but here goes: Øreverk means that your ears ache, not exactly like tinnitus, but something similar.

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Apr 30 2011, 06:28 PM) *
Sounds great man! I love the vibe and vocals. Of course, I just gave you a "like" smile.gif

Thanks a lot smile.gif We are switching between us when it comes to vocals. The drummer sings most on the track ("verse" 1,2 and 4), but I don`t know how he will handle it live, so I will most likely be doing a lot of vocals (even though I can`t sing tongue.gif ), so a lot of practise is ahead smile.gif

--------------------
Take your music seriously, but not yourself

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:04 AM