Amp Help!
Bara2
Apr 18 2012, 11:10 PM
GMC:er
Hello GMC!!

I’m a intermediate-skill player and want to change my first amp (a little one) and buy a decent and bigger amp in a price range of $400 - $600 . I went to the guitar shop and saw the Marshall MG series amps, they really caught my attention. So I was thinking of buying the MG50fx but first I decided to do some research on the Internet. I read some reviews that said it was a pretty good amp for its price. But in some guitar forums people said it was a really poor amp and recommended to stay away from the MG series. But before buying anything i want your opinion guys. biggrin.gif

I don’t have much experience with amps and after reading the bad reputation people gave to the Marshall MG amps I had my doubts, so here are my questions:

What do you think of the Marshall MG amps?

Are they worth buying? I cant afford the best amp but i know there can be good amps for that price range.

What amps would you recommend? I play mainly Rock , Blues and starting to play Jazz!!

Please help!

Thank you

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Bara2
Apr 19 2012, 05:10 PM
GMC:er
Thanks guys!

im looking mainly an amp to practice at home. But I use to jam with 2 friends, a drummer and another guitarrist (he has a fender frontman212r) and well the problem is that I can´t hear what im playing... because my amp is not loud enough dry.gif so they have to play quietly.

So I was thinking of a 30 or 50 watt amp.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:15 PM