Larrivee Rs4
HumpDeBump
Mar 15 2010, 06:20 PM
GMC:er
Hey you guys..

Im a big fan of Larrivee acoustic guitars. Then i saw they had made one electric model, Larrivee RS4, which i think looks very cool.
Does anyone own this model, RS4, or has anyone ever tried this guitar? If so, could you tell me about? I've only read possitive things about it, but just wanted to check out here.
I can't seem to find it in any stores here in Denmark.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by HumpDeBump: Mar 15 2010, 06:20 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Mar 24 2010, 05:06 AM
Instructor
they surely look nice, don't have experience with it though...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
sted
Mar 24 2010, 04:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
World guitarsin gloucester, UK, have these mate, was looking at them on Friday, they are absolutley superbly crafted guitars, the style is a little off kilter for my taste.
They are doing an absolute storming deal of 1400 for a new one which is about 500 quid off list too! Unbelievable deal, and they ship worldwide.

+Quote Post
HumpDeBump
Mar 30 2010, 10:49 PM
GMC:er
I like the Les Paul kind of look and yet slightly different..

I got some guitar shop to order it home so that i could try it, and it just blew me... I was sold, now i got it for 15000 DKR, about 1700 £, a little more expensive than the online one, but then I at least bought localy and i feel more certain about that..
It is the only model in Denmark btw tongue.gif

I'll post some pictures of it

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:07 PM