3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Mentoring Invitation
Alex Feather
Aug 6 2012, 06:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wish to shred @ Aug 6 2012, 09:48 AM) *
Hi alex can you please mentor me i have looked at some of your other students pages and like how you teach i have been playing for a few years but i am no good i picked up a lot of bad habits and i would like to play MUCH better. looking forward to hearing from you thanks
btw i can play some of the intermediate lessons but i am really only at beginner level

Welcome aboard! here is your personal thread with a few questions! smile.gif
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=45522

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
korblitz
Aug 31 2012, 02:56 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey Alex Feather,

I really enjoyed your Video Chats and I feel that you would be a great mentor. I would like to learn Music Theory applied to the guitar...I'm starting to see common "shapes" on the fretboard and this has spark my curiosity.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Sep 3 2012, 09:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (korblitz @ Aug 31 2012, 01:56 PM) *
Hey Alex Feather,

I really enjoyed your Video Chats and I feel that you would be a great mentor. I would like to learn Music Theory applied to the guitar...I'm starting to see common "shapes" on the fretboard and this has spark my curiosity.

Welcome aboard! I am happy that you have decided to join! smile.gif
Here is your personal thread!
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=45874

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:58 PM