I'm Down Once Again...
TheReturnFC-Iban...
Jan 8 2008, 02:28 PM
GMC:er
Well guys,
Since i joined this community i could figure out something here more...
I has been 6 months that i have really improved with scales and more about music notation and some theories.... It's almost finish for my first year of playing.

However, when i come to Jamming or playing alone...(i'm in a band as a bass....however i don't wish to do that) I felt so bad that i'm stuck with too much of bending and vibrate with strings alot... I'm usually stuck with same beats that i know in my head.

I also didn't cover songs at all since 4 months ago.... I listen to too many kind of songs.... and i like them all...but i could just play them.... Every times i always have a hard time with trying to figuring out the music notation rhythm and position of hand and fingers...

I try to workout with metronome so much....but it never been better...no increasing in speeds or accuracy much although i tried everyday...i couldn't fit my finger properly.... and i can't fit my speed with metronome even i tried at 70bpm...

Well...so far i'm down for almost 2 weeks...i think i should give myself a week off...but i felt guitar is almost a part of body already....

I really wanna know what do first year of people playing electric guitar(know chord and some rhythm before) could do???

My friends here which plays music with me, usually comment me to be technique man rather than playing....(well, i know too much about guitar....structures...pick up...innovations[but not much but i know much more than someone who has been playing for 4 years- -''])

Somewhat, as a member of the band....which i didn't really do want to be....i wish to play some songs but i always felt that these ppl in the band won't be helping at all... I wanted to play guitar...not bass so far...i learned everything by myself here and some others resources.... but i'm not so happy with what i have now...i felt i have to improve...but i'm blinded...now...

I wish to know some comments....i cannot figure out my scheule for practice much...i'm not able to learn something new every days....

thank for reading and suggestions.....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:27 AM