Neoclassical/intermediate Plea
Jakub Luptovec
Nov 8 2007, 06:37 AM
Learning Tone Guru
Hi Marcus,
I am really in love with your 3level neoclassical solo and.. in one month, our school will have Christmas Academy (kind of show..) and we will be playing there with our school band (we play rock/metal covers). And I would love to play the intermediate version (not good enough, to play advanced version - playing just for half of year, but practicing srsly:) ) of this solo as a break between softer (U2ish) and harder (Metallicaish) part of our show.

What I ask you is a permission to play it (you have full right, to not permit..) and also, if possible a downloadable backing track - I am not really shure, if we will be able, to do the keyboard part (it holds harmony with lead if I am listening correctly:-D ) on a second guitar:-D

I can only promise you, that I will not use it to any other reason and if at least a bit possible, I will send a recording, of how it sounded there =)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:49 PM