Bach Prelude 846
Newresonance
May 21 2009, 06:21 PM
GMC:er
Kosei, nice piece you prepared. I would like to learn the version Michael Chapdelaine did cause it sounds like that version is playing more parts and is much longer than what you have prepared. Is this his own version? I am going to get the piano sheet music and want to play the entire composition. Any word or advise.

Update: I think I found what I was looking for when I searched Maria (Ava)

Your Quote:

"So, I am breaking up this piece into 3 lessons. This main video only shows one third of the piece. It stops at a strange place, but please wait for two more upcoming lessons for the rest of the piece. This piece is from Bach's Well Tempered Clavier. The Well Tempered Clavier consists of 24 Preludes and Fugues in every possible key, and this is the first one in C major."

This sounds like what Michael Chapdelaine did and posted on youtube.

I just joined up Kosei. Have you or are you working on the other 2 lessons. Thanks man, for doing this long piece for us.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Newresonance: May 21 2009, 07:29 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Newresonance
May 23 2009, 01:26 PM
GMC:er
Kosei, explored enough of the site to find you have done these already. They are listed as Bach Prelude 2, and Bach Prelude 3. Anyway, I guess I should have titled the post as Bach Prelude and I see there was already a post on this. New to the site and looking forward to working on this piece with your help. Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:29 AM