Morrison & Hendrix Holograms
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 13 2012, 04:32 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I just read this new about the holograms in the work for Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix.... the idea is to make a live shows with this holograms... check out the article:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/jim...ograms-20120612

What do you think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Ben Higgins
Jun 13 2012, 06:00 PM
Instructor
They should make an Axl Rose hologram because he's always bloody late !! tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jun 13 2012, 06:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 13 2012, 03:32 PM) *
Hey guys! I just read this new about the holograms in the work for Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix.... the idea is to make a live shows with this holograms... check out the article:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/jim...ograms-20120612

What do you think?

That is very cool! It will be so nice to see Door and Hendrix Live! I know Tupac hologram did very well!

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 13 2012, 05:00 PM) *
They should make an Axl Rose hologram because he's always bloody late !! tongue.gif

LOL

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 13 2012, 06:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 13 2012, 02:00 PM) *

hahahaah tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 14 2012, 08:29 AM
Instructor
Well, this has the potential of becoming a sort of a money maker - imagine the crowds gathering at a joint venture such as: 'Morrison, Hendrix and Joplin Night' wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 14 2012, 07:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 14 2012, 04:29 AM) *
Well, this has the potential of becoming a sort of a money maker - imagine the crowds gathering at a joint venture such as: 'Morrison, Hendrix and Joplin Night' wink.gif

What about Hendrix & SRV jamming toghether? or a Queen concert with Freddie? smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:15 PM