Gab's Vonhotch Custom Picks: The Journey
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 13 2013, 02:55 PM
Instructor
Hello guys! In this thread I'm happy announce that we have been working with Vonhotch to design my own Signature Picks series Invader. An the cool thing is that I can say that we are getting really close!!

Everything started months ago when I was Todd's thread at the site and I started to feel curious about this pics. I asked Vonhotch about this ones and he offered to send a few to try and maybe start designing my signature ones if I like them.

After a week I received at my home this two models:

Attached Image

As soon as I tried them I've fallen in love with the left one. I was used to play Dunlop Sharp 1.5 but in this case, because of the material used I felt much more comfortable with the less sharp model. It is was very close to perfection for me. I could get a very precise picking and a very defined tone for high speed but also good dynamics for slower playing. I feel comfortable playing both rhythms and solos so I said him that I wanted to go for my custom series!

The big difference that I found between these ones and the ones that I'm used to use is that mines are bigger so I asked Vonhotch to design a pick simlar to the first model but that were bigger.

So the journey started and after some

Attached Image

I received this one this week:

Attached Image

I just used it yesterday at home and later playing with Cirse for a online show. It awesome how comfortable I feel in just some hours...

I will continue this story and also post samples but the next step is to get the final version with the colour that I've chosen. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:31 PM