Guitar Illustrated In Ink
Headbanger
Apr 7 2013, 03:33 PM
GMC:er
I decided to illustrate a nice looking guitar I saw on the internet..I'm thinking maybe I'll add one on my blog, The Pen Mover now and then...this one is a Goulding Custom Bohemian which took my fancy...As I wrote in my blog, its not an accurate drawing...but to be honest I don't try to be too accurate...its artistic licence to give something a unique feel....Otherwise you may just as well take a photo.

Here is the link if your'e interested: Guitar Drawing

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Apr 8 2013, 03:01 AM
Learning Roadie
Nice drawings!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 8 2013, 09:58 AM
Instructor
Very nice man! I like your style and I agree with the fact that it needs to have 'a human side' to it smile.gif Imperfections make us perfect smile.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Apr 8 2013, 10:23 AM
GMC:er
Thanks..It sort of reminded me when I was a kid..I desperately wanted a clarinet and at the time my parents couldn't afford one...so I did the next best thing and that was draw one...If I remember correctly that was far from perfect..Yes Cosmin, about perfection, isn't that why we humanize drum beats to go along with our imperfections...otherwise everything would sound very mechanical. We are humans and need that random factor both in the visual and the aural world...When I was at Art school..we were always taught ' Order within disorder' or 'disorder with order'....we humans like it.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 8 2013, 10:31 AM
Instructor
Come to think of it, I was drawing a lot myself smile.gif

My grandma always bugged me because I was drawing magical creatures spawned by my imagination and not 'a pear or an apple' laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 8 2013, 02:55 PM
Instructor
Nice guitar and drawing! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Apr 8 2013, 05:48 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Pretty cool man!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:22 AM